Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #33 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Kellie E.
Charlotte, NC
Awesome! This product has enough moisturizing ribbons and the blades were sharp enough. It eas very easy to use and pop in and out of the base handle! The only problem is that the refills are a bit pricey and do a similar job a cheaper disposable razor could do.
Annabel E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great razor! Has enough blades to really get close to the hair and remove it. Only compliant is that the cartridges need to be replaced very often and they can be pricey.
Jodie S.
I like that I can use them more than once, and they still work and are sharp. My husband also uses these when I buy them, he says they work better then men's razors.
Jamie K.
Waterloo, IA
My favorite razor blades! They give me a closer shave than even most men's razors, and they don't irritate my skin when I shave without shaving cream. Zero nicks, and they stay sharp forever. I've used them for years and will never go back to anything else!
Anh V.
Riverside, CA
This razor meets my standard and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. First usages are very nice and hassle free, yet they do tends to dull after a few uses. The blades can use more durability and lasting power, but overall not to bad. May purchase again
Rokky C.
stockbridge, GA
I love that this product gets thru my bushes!!! Even when I have on deodorant it doesn't get clogged up and dull!!! My fiancé even uses is and he loves them as well!!
Lindsey L.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have used this brand for 12 years now. I love the contour of the blades and the moisture strip. The handle fits perfect in wet hands so u never knick myself. The refills are reasonably priced and each head last about 2 months before needing replaced.
Ally B.
Drexel Hill, PA
This is my favorite refill from shick. The lotion lasts longer than I had expected after daily to multiple times a week usage. I always buy this type of refill for my trim style shaver
Katie V.
Great razor for 1st and 2nd use. However, they seem to dull after the 2nd use and my skin doesn't agree with it. I may need to try the one's for sensitive skin. I like to at least get 5 uses out of one razor since these are a but on the pricey side.
Christine B.
Saugus, MA
I was wondering why my skin was extra dry and my hair seemed to be growing faster. My underarms were constantly stinging and I had cuts all the time. This razor was too tough for my skin but it didn't remove all the hair. My sister likes this one but it wasn't for me.