Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #32 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Marisol T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although these are a bit pricy I would recommend because the blade is not so sharp it will cut your skin but it is sharp enough to smoothly cut your hair without giving one razor bumps or dry itchy skin afterwards. I usually purchase these at my local Walmart but have also seen them cvs and Walgreens. If your looking for an excellent replaceable razor head please give these a try, they truly are great.
Rachel N.
I buy these when my blades get dull , it’s really easy to use .. it’s pretty pricey so i don’t buy too often , I usually buy mine at Walmart it’s little cheaper there .. Overall I am a satisfied customer
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The refills are just like any other brand, expensive and you get about 4 of them. If the razor worked well for me I wouldn't mind spending the money but it left me with some pretty bad razor burn.
Jasmin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Razors are expensive! I bought a package of these at Jewel once fore about $20. Although they get a job done I do not think they're worth that much money. Would definitely just go with either a cheap disposable razor or depilatory lotions.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Expensive and don’t provide too great of a shave even when they are brand new out of the box. I have to shave everyday so these cost too much when you can’t even extend their use beyond one time.
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Alexandra G.
Dacula , GA
Pretty good for disposable razors because you can just change the blade and save some money. Pretty effective and would probably buy again. Picked them up at my local Walmart. Easy to change the blade as well.
Erin N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to swear by these razors after trying them when they first came out. I'm pretty sure I received one for free from a survey site but I can't remember. I felt like these made my skin extra smooth and they felt great to shave with for quite a long time. I eventually got bored and wanted to try something new and I've been using a competitor brand since. These are good razors but I found the new brand I use is much better for my skin.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Schick Hydro Silk razor and refills are my go-to razor. I find they are more heavy-duty and hold up nicer than any Venus razor that I've tried. I think they stay sharp and last a long time. The moisture strip is nice---while it lasts (I do wish it lasted a bit longer!) They make it easy to shave my legs and leave my skin feeling soft. I highly recommend this razor.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
These bad boys are my go to razors! They are game changers in the shaving field! They leave your legs, underarms, etc feeling sooo smooth for days. The 5 curved blades totally glide along your skin with no problems and never leave razor burn. These are very much worth the extra money! I recommend to who ever has not used them