Schick Hydro Silk Refills uploaded by Tara B.

BY SCHICK #16 in Women's Razors

Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum Hydrates Skin Throughout Shave. 5 Curve Sensing Blades. Unique skin guards protect your skin from irritation. 5 Curve Sensing™ Blades give you incredible closeness 4 cartridges 1-800-SHAVERS Schick Hydro Silk™ Blades are made in the USA and assembled in China.

Lynn M.
Durham, ME
When it comes to razors, I used to believe more blades equated to a better shave. I picked up the Schick Hydro Silk Refills as I was tempted by the idea of 5 blades and the idea of longer lasting moisture. When wet, the serum around the blade activates, helping the razor glide over your skin with ease--a little too much ease for my liking. I like to take my time when shaving to minimize accidental nicks, but the moisture treatment in the Schick Hydro Silk blade sped up the process, necessitating more than one pass over the same spots. I also found the serum to attract hair and require more aggressive rinsing, making my shave take longer than I like. Perhaps if you have dense, coarse hair, the Schick Hydro Silk Razor might work well for you; however, I'll stick to my no-nonsense 2 blade razors and let my shaving cream do the moisturizing.
ANA M.
Franklinton, LA
Shick Hydro Silk razors guide smoothly on the skin with a flawless, non irritating, moisturizing and hydrating aftershave feel. In my personal experience it offers a close, harmless shave to even the most sensetive areas such as the bikini area. The thick coating of gel that is around the razor provides guarunteed protection against cuts and nicks during every single shave. One razor may last for weeks without a single hint of rust if properly stored away from wet environtments after each shave. And one package even comes with a couple of free refills. I absolutely reccomend this product to anyone especially those who are pressed for time in getting ready because you could get the same results through even a quick and fast shave.
Deb S.
Houston
I've used Schick Hydro Silk razors since they came out few years ago. Obviously, 5 blades is a must in today's razor-realm. These razors provide a super close shave, and the blades for me last 3-4 weeks with every day leg shaving, about average for similar companies. It has a slight edge for me over its competitor, the Gilette Venus line of products, in that the Schick Hydro products actually have LESS range of motion of the razor... Why is that an advantage? For me, it means more control and less nicking around my knees!
Meghan F.
Allendale, MI
I love these because they don't give me the same slimy feeling other moisturizing razor blades do. I have dark hair, so I shave every other day at a minimum. A good razor is my best friend, and I go through about one head a month. Schick Hydro is a reliable brand that has provided consistently good service. I don't feel they go out of their way to be exceptional, but sometimes consistency is more important in a product, and I always know my hydro razor will provide a close shave.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I really like #Schick because I rarely get nicked the first time I use it out of the package. They last forever as long as you keep them dry between uses and they get a really close shave, even in the underarm area. I used to use men's razors thinking that they do a better job on women skin but the truth is, women razors are designed so the blades are finer so it doesn't nick our skin and we can get a close shave. I love Schick! I just wish the prices weren't so dang high.
britney s.
I have tried the razors before and they were not quite as good as I had hoped. They are good quality but just don't shave as well as I need them to. I have noticed with men's razors I have gotten a closer shave so I use them. I probably would not purchase this product again just because I know other products have worked better for me but if you don't care about how close your shave is than this is an okay product.
Jessica V.
Roseburg, OR
These are the only blades I've ever been able to use that don't end up nicking and burning and completely destroying my legs. Seriously, I've tried every freaking razor on the market (including everything from Venus) and these are the best!! Strangely enough, these work a thousand times better than the 'Sensitive Skin' version of the Schick Hydro Silk...so stick with the regular ones if you don't want razor burn!
Kathryn W.
One of my favorite razors! My legs are super sensitive when it comes to shaving, and the Schick Hydro Silk never gives me a problem, I had became so accustomed to my legs being left red, swollen, bumpy, and painful that when I tried the Hydro Silk I was so happy and surprised. I also like that the handle can be used with multiple schick razor cartridges so I don't have to buy the whole set up every time.
Keely-Marie H.
Osceola, WI
As a pretty hairy woman I can say honestly that I've been through a variety of razors and these are by far the best I've found. The little moisture bead things don't get all gooey and gross like some other 'moisturizing' razors have a tendency to do and they last a shockingly long amount of time. The shave is always nice and close and I come out of the shower smooth as a baby.
Jazmyn M.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
I can be very allergic to the moisture strips on the razors and its a struggle. These I do not get that it all! I'm not to hairy so I use them about once a week. They surpassed my expectations, I get a close shave and they feel so great after! I do a little dance inside. These are the only razors I buy, I don't risk using other ones.