Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Bridge City, TX

These make my legs super itchy right after I shave. Anybody else have this problem?
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
April 4, 2015, 12:41 a.m.
I never have had this problem
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
June 22, 2014, 9:05 a.m.
Oh yeah!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Feb. 25, 2014, 3:28 p.m.
Absolutely, I did. Itching, burning, and my legs were bright red. I never used it again.
Kaki C.
Kaki C.
Feb. 20, 2014, 6:53 p.m.
Could it be the shaving cream/oil that you were using in combination with the razor? Try switching that up before giving up on the razor
Mia M.
Mia M.
Feb. 6, 2014, 10:36 p.m.
I use the one for sensitive skin... I've never had a problem!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Jan. 19, 2014, 1:10 a.m.
Try the version for sensitive skin. Solved the problem for me.
Molly B.
Molly B.
May 6, 2013, 7:49 a.m.
I moisturize after shaving/showering & I haven't had this problem!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
April 12, 2013, 11:58 a.m.
I find I don't have this problem as long as I soak my legs in water prior to shaving.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Feb. 25, 2013, 1:25 p.m.
I noticed that too. I usually just shave with water and never have a problem. I use Schick Hydro 5 for men and it lasts and never itchy skin. First time I used Schick Hydro Silk my legs didn't feel dry but felt like I have itchy dry skin (even after lotioning right out the shower). Going back to my men's razor which works wonders, if it's good enough for a man's beard, it's good enough for my leg hair lol.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Feb. 24, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
I have very sensitive skin so my legs are always itchy with all razors despite using shaving gel.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 6, 2013, 3:37 p.m.
LOO AT THE CARTILAGE THE BLUE COLOR WILL FADE
Kristina V.
Kristina V.
Feb. 4, 2013, 6:21 p.m.
I did! If I don't moisturizer IMMEDIATELY after showering, my legs itch and burn. I don't normally moisturize after a shower because it's inconvenient with my morning schedule, so I won't be repurchasing. They made my legs too dry, which is the opposite of what was expected.
Schigh P.
Schigh P.
Nov. 9, 2012, 11:55 a.m.
I put baby oil on after shaving and they never itch and makes them super smooth
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Nov. 4, 2012, 2:02 p.m.
Yes, sometimes. Try and gentle moisturizer like Cetaphil (it's unscented) right after getting out of the shower. Also, maybe try a hypoallergenic/unscented shave gel because it sounds like your skin is sensitive.
Boni L.
Boni L.
Nov. 2, 2012, 6:17 p.m.
I don't have that problem, it could be an allergic reaction from an ingrediant.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Nov. 2, 2012, 1:15 p.m.
I found that after you shave if you wipe your legs with a warm washcloth that you itch a lot less.
Masiel H.
Masiel H.
Nov. 1, 2012, 12:15 p.m.
Omg i thought i was the only one! i put on calming cream afterwards. helps lol
Carly H.
Carly H.
Oct. 31, 2012, 5 p.m.
Yes! My legs are always super itchy after I shave. I have some friends that also have the same problem with this razor.
Princess G.
Princess G.
Oct. 30, 2012, 1:23 p.m.
Sometimes depending on the combination of razor and shaving cream, or the direction in which you shave, can cause the razor to pull on hairs instead of cutting them, which causes irritation.

Join Now