Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

How often do you have before its time to put in a refill?

stefanie b.
stefanie b.
1 year, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
depends on how much you use it
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It depends on how often you use t.
waynetta s.
waynetta s.
spelter, wv
1 year, 11 months ago
This is truly on how often you use it. I personally change mine every two weeks but i do not have a lot of hair to shave on my legs. When I was younger with a lot of hair on legs I would say once a week.
Amanda R.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
4 years, 3 months ago
It depends, really. I change mine weekly, but I have to change it more often if my teen girls find it.
Hassah S.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
4 years, 4 months ago
Usually about once a week. But it really depends on how often you shave. To keep your razor alive longer shave with baby oil or the baby oil gel. Plus that will keep your skin much more hydrated and silky smooth.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Conway, PA
4 years, 8 months ago
About once a week if you shave daily.
Mayra M.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Richmond, VA
4 years, 9 months ago
I shave daily and I replace it about once a week.