Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX

How often do you have before its time to put in a refill?
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Oct. 24, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
It depends on how often you use t.
waynetta s.
waynetta s.
June 22, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
This is truly on how often you use it. I personally change mine every two weeks but i do not have a lot of hair to shave on my legs. When I was younger with a lot of hair on legs I would say once a week.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
June 22, 2014, 9:03 a.m.
Once a week usually!
Mia M.
Mia M.
Feb. 6, 2014, 10:32 p.m.
It depends, really. I change mine weekly, but I have to change it more often if my teen girls find it.
Hassah S.
Hassah S.
Jan. 14, 2014, 5:05 p.m.
Usually about once a week. But it really depends on how often you shave. To keep your razor alive longer shave with baby oil or the baby oil gel. Plus that will keep your skin much more hydrated and silky smooth.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Aug. 30, 2013, 7:20 p.m.
About once a week if you shave daily.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Aug. 30, 2013, 4:01 p.m.
One a week for me
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Aug. 24, 2013, 7:07 p.m.
I shave daily and I replace it about once a week.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Aug. 21, 2013, 12:43 a.m.
I would say about once a week, but I shave every day!
KimMy O.
KimMy O.
Aug. 13, 2013, 8:51 p.m.
I shave often just because I hate stubbles and it's summer time lol, but surprisingly, I don't have to change my razor often. I just make sure I clean it very well in between shaves (spraying hot water behind the blades to remove any hairs stuck between them).
bryanna c.
bryanna c.
June 2, 2013, 2:44 p.m.
Once ever 2 weeks would be good. but really depends on how much you shave.
Narsama G.
Narsama G.
March 31, 2013, 4:39 p.m.
Mine lasted only 3 weeks before I had change it.
Teresa T.
Depends on the person, but 2 weeks to 1 month for refill
Janis J.
Janis J.
Dec. 7, 2012, 2:18 a.m.
It depends on the person but over all about two weeks
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Nov. 24, 2012, 12:05 p.m.
During the winter I shave once a month so these babies last a long time. :)
Shane F.
Shane F.
Nov. 21, 2012, 5:33 a.m.
I have fine blonde hair and I shave about every other day...I swear a blade will last me 2 months!! It's amazing!!
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Nov. 4, 2012, 2 p.m.
I found this razor lasted more than others- I'd give it about a month and I shave every other day to every three days. It also depends what kind of shave cream you use and the texture of your hair. I have fine hair that grows slowly so like others said, it really depends on the individual.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Nov. 2, 2012, 10:17 p.m.
About a month.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Nov. 2, 2012, 8:39 p.m.
Yeah I change it monthly before it turns dull
Kahley G.
Kahley G.
Nov. 2, 2012, 5:49 p.m.
I usually replace it about once a month. It honestly depends on how often you shave. I go by once the conditioning strip runs out.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Oct. 29, 2012, 9:11 a.m.
I usually keep the same blade for at least a month, sometimes 2. I shave about 2x a week.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Oct. 27, 2012, 8:39 p.m.
It really depends on the person but I find I usually need to change the blade every 2 weeks or so.
Lisa
Lisa
Oct. 26, 2012, 9:20 p.m.
It actually depends like all the other answers said .. i usually change every 4 months, if you shave like twice a week .
Kalia Y.
Kalia Y.
Oct. 26, 2012, 7:39 p.m.
Depends on how much you use the savor. i try not to save as much so i won't have skin irritation and dark armpits, so i change my razor every two months.
elise g.
elise g.
Oct. 26, 2012, 5:57 p.m.
I shave every second day and it has lasted me about a moth so far and it is still giving me a close shave so i know the blades have not gone blunt
Angie H.
Angie H.
Oct. 26, 2012, 3:18 p.m.
I am able to use mine for at least a month before changing, but the hair on my legs is really soft and doesn't grow back really fast. i think this really just depends on the individual.
Eavee R.
Eavee R.
Oct. 26, 2012, 2:12 p.m.
I personally change it once a week
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Oct. 25, 2012, 5:40 p.m.
Really depends on the person, I think. I am lazy, so I usually change it about once a month or so.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Oct. 25, 2012, 5:28 p.m.
The answer depends on the person. If you shave often you will have to replace the razor at least one a week.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Oct. 25, 2012, 1:37 p.m.
I shave daily, replace weekly
Cher A.
Cher A.
Oct. 25, 2012, 11:30 a.m.
It depends person to person. i shave daily, so with any razor it takes me about a week before i have to change blades

Join Now