BY SCHICK #8 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Linda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm all about a hood razor. The difference between a good razor and bad razor is a lot. A bad razor will cut you to pieces. There are pretty good on the lower end of the price scale.
Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For all the ladies that love that smooth finish this razor is the best for me. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling bumpy or scaly always a must have in the house and in the travel bag
Natalie L.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Target
These by far are the best razors. With 5 blades it shaved very nicely and evenly. It also makes your legs really smooth. I have used several razor brands and I keep going back to this particular razor. Love!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Schick Hydro Silk Disposable razors are great for disposable razors. It gets a close shave and you wouldn’t know it was a disposable razor because it works so well. I definitely recommend it for sure.
Chasity L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great affordable razors, I like that I can just do each section once and I don’t have to go over the same spots multiple times. The blade are sharp and as long as I am careful I do t get razor burn.
mikell m.
Walled Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using these razors forever and a day it seems like and while they are great for legs and arm pits they aren't so great for more sensitive areas if you catch my drift the razor part of it is just to big
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor is convenient and shaved smoothly, but there are better quality razors from the same brand that I would recommend to friends. This is a good affordable option!
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I've tried so many razors including men razors. Hands down this one is legit the bomb. I will buy no other razor than this one. It keeps my legs feelish fresh and smooth and no razor bumps.
Maura N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All women know that razors for women are way over priced and still don't work as great as men razors. I still get cut like a mofo and end up using my husband's razor.
Nesha m.
Maricopa, AZ
I can use this and places like my arms and sometimes my armpits. But to shave my legs and the bikini I have extremely thick hair and all it seems to do is rip it out
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?