BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Luana L.
San Juan de Miraflores, Lima, Perú
I love it, I love that they are so delicate, no mistreat the skin even if you have dry skin not hurt or make you wounds.
Lindsey R.
wetaskiwin, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Everyone in my house uses this. It seems to work for all of us so why change. The price is affordable and it shaves close
jennyfents F.
Thunder Bay, ON
Love these razors, blades are sufficient and sharp. Use these a lot in the summer and easy to transport when on vacation.
Amanda |.
Hamilton, ON
Schick makes great razors that work really well and last for quite a while. I buy them all the time and have no issues.
Farhin S.
India
It gives me a smooth shave.. it takes the hair off properly.. My skin feels smooth after shaving and less irritated!
Cara D.
Barrie, ON
This is easy to use and lasts a long time while still being sharp enough to use comfortably. I would purchase again
Kristin B.
King, NL
Absolutely my favourite razor! Works so well and stays good for awhile! Leaves skin feeling smooth and bump free!
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best razor. It doesn't cut my skin and I found one razor lasted months! It gives me a perfect shave!
Jennifer A.
This product is not too bad. I have used it four times, but it doesn't shave my hair leg completely to the roots.
Zoe B.
Coquitlam , BC
Love these they give a nice close shave but also leave the legs soft. They do wear out quick but are cheap to buy
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?