BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
kristin k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good razor, lasts a good amount of time as well, I've been using the same kind for about 4 months now (re buying obviously) perfect for my sensitive skin!
Sherri V.
Oshawa, ON
Love these disposable razors. They offer a great close shave. They last for many uses if you take the razor out of the shower and clean well after every use.
Melanie B.
Maple Ridge, BC
The BEST razor I've ever tried! Made my skin so soft! No nicks at all!!! Handle doesn't slip out of your hand. I'm never buying another kind of razor again!
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
me encanta este producto, lo
recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, esta marca es lo mejor, tiene buen precio y
calidad, lo compraría cuando tenga la oportunidad
Andrea C.
I have tried this one a couple of time. I don't regularly buy these, but they work wonderful. Leaves my skin extra extra soft i love it. But pretty expensive
Karime P.
Torreón coahuila
Son de los pocos rastrillos que no me irritan tanto ya que soy de piel muy sensible y tiendo a qué se me entierren los vellos pero estas me han servido mucho
Simona P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good razor for sensitive skin.The only thing I am disappointed with is that it becomes dry and it doesn't work properly after a couple of shaves
Maryori M.

I like this product, do not let dry, clear skin if you do a very good depilation, I use it almost always at the time of my bathroom or when I am emergency.
Rosie B.
I'm not very picky when it comes to razors, I usually grab whatever is on sale. But these Schick ones don't disappoint, I achieved silky smooth legs!
Katty M.
9101 Patterson Ave apt 7 Henrico, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bought these disposable machines and I like them. its cut is to the root. They are disposable which prevents me from irritating the skin
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?