BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these disposable blades. Work way better than BIC and don't cut easily.
m w.
These do the job, only use twice before moving on to the next
Rebecca O.
Edinboro, PA
Love these razors. Super smooth, blades are sharp and gets a close shave with no razor burn or after rash. They are effective and affordable in my book. Can get packages of 2 or 5. Would highly recommend!
paola a.
Calexico, CA
I was actually pretty surprised at how well this razor actually worked. At first it took a little bit to tell my brain that it was ok to shave in both directions (25 years going one way takes some retraining) but then it was smooth. Even underarm shaving worked well.
ashleigh b.
Woodlands, MB
Purchased at: Walmart
I love disposable razors and I'm not even sure why. Ive tried several different kinds and I love these. I recommend buying disposable for trips or if you're looking for the perfect razor!
Kayla M.
Edmonton, AB
I actually got these for free as a sample when I was at school. They seem fancier than your typical disposable razor. I think they work very well and I only need one pass to shave. The handle is comfortable to use and I haven't had any problems using this razor.
Ann B.
Mount Albert, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like disposable razors better as they seem to be sharper at the beginning and slowly wear down and then you can just throw them out and get a new one, instead of having to get specific razor blade refills for your razor!
Courtney D.
I like how this razor leaves your skin feeling hydrated after and how it follows your curves in your legs. It’s expensive for one razor that lasts the same amount of time as one from the dollar store.
Crystal O.
East st paul, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is another great razor as it makes my legs silky smooth and seems to last a long time as long as you keep the lid on it to not rust out. Very easy to work with and doesn't leave razor burn.
sharianne s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not a fan. These razors turn to goo when they get wet, making it very slippery and hard to maneuver around without slipping. They tend to wear very fast and are dull before you know it.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?