BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Great razor to use and replace the blades so you don't have to keep buying single ones. They are really smooth on your skin and its a little bit pricey but if you buy blades to replace instead it will save you some money.
Christina N.
New Rochelle , NY
Purchased at: CVS
Really like this razor because it’s easy to grip and doesn’t slip out of my hand. The razors give me a close shave and they’re very affordable. They glide easily on my skin and last a good while if you take care of them properly after using.
Maria P.
Love how soft my skin feels after using this. Helps get rid of all the little hairs and leaves my skin looking flawless and so silky. Love to use this everyday and would definitely recommend this to others!
Andrea P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I️ like the Schick brand when it comes to buying razors. They last me longer then the rest and the blade just works better. My legs always come out smoother with this blade compared to the rest!
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
Using the disposable during traveling is easy and it's affordable so you don't feel bad tossing a razor . I tend to keep extra in the home for guests . Still have no issues when using this razor
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just started using this brand and I do think I like this. Stays sharp for a long time and doesn’t seem to rust as quick as others. Great price for the product. Also glides nicely on the skin
Emily W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the perfect razor for a close shave. It’s the only razor I found that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin which is so hard to find. Its perfect for all areas. It’s also a great price. I highly recommend this razor.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whether I am traveling or at home, this razor from Schick helps me remove unwanted hair from all parts of my body. It fits into my bag, my purse and with only one sweep, the hair's gone!
Amber C.
Montgomery, AL
Works great on the first time dulls down after the second time but love the built in lather and razors are sharp to begin with, disposals for are not long term so I say good investment
Linda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm all about a hood razor. The difference between a good razor and bad razor is a lot. A bad razor will cut you to pieces. There are pretty good on the lower end of the price scale.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?