BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Alexis M.
Matawan, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Always leaving me feeling silky smooth after any use of this razor. Love schick hydro silk.
Andrea B.
Vinton, VA
These are a great affordable razor. I don’t get razor burn from them and it does the job!
Aubrey I.
Lewisburg, TN
Works very well, I’ve never been cut and don’t even need any shaving cream when using it
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
Really awesome razors works really well and doesn't get dull after weeks really awesome!
Colleen L.
Nashville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a good quality razor for a decent price. Last a few uses before they get dull.
April Danne M.
beaumont tx
Just as good as stealing my boyfriends razors! Always a smooth shave. A great shave! Lol
Sheila R.
Riverview, FL
I love this brand razors, never have problem , cero irritation ! I recommend this brand
Margaret D.
Marietta, GA
I always go with these amazing disposables. they're great for my budget and for my legs
Summer K.
Are usually buy this razor because I have trouble finding a razor that I like the best
Jessica A.
Waxhaw, NC
They are ok but I simply prefer a good old men razor it shaves great and it’s cheaper
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?