BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Kayla E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! I always buy the disposable ones because I think they work much better than any other!
Iris C.
I like Venus raiser I buy it all the time sometimes my husband like it too so I totally recommend it
Candyce H.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my go to when I need a disposable razor. Affordable and works great! I love the razor head.
Jillian G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I like these because they don’t tear up my legs. They give me a close shave and glides very smoothly.
Allison V.
The Woodlands, TX
This is the best razor out there that I have found. It glides perfectly on my dry and sensitive skin!
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,109 reviews
Great product! Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! Great price and will buy again! Highly recommend
Bri O.
Portsmouth, OH
The razor is ok but not the best for me. I feel like it gave me razor burn worse then other brands
Kristy G.
W Valley City, UT
Affordable, easy to use, great for me and my teenage daughter. Love that they have a hook on them.
Rebecca H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I️ rarely ever accidentally cut my legs with these. Always leaves such a close shave that’s smooth!
maria v.
I use these razors all the time I love these because it keeps my legs really soft I love it so much
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?