BY SCHICK #8 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Ingrid R.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this product. The thing that I like the most is the gel. Slide so easily. Keep my legs nice and smooth
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Hydrosilk works really well . I like the handle of razor . Schick is definitely one of my favorite brands .
Allie G.
Springfield , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my go to. They are affordable. You can buy them at your local store. They are comfortable to use.
Kayla C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only razors my husband and I use. They don’t give us razor burns as much as the others do.
Stephanie W.
My daughter and I love these razors. I have tried other cheaper disposable and I always go back to these.
Megan K.
I love these Razors and I use them all the time! They work great and use these Razors on a regular basis
Kristi H.
Piketon, OH
My favorite razor for the price. It leaves your skin soft and silky. It last me through several shaves...
Melissa L.
Boiling Springs, PA
These work great for a few shaves, but dull too quickly for me. Then I end up with razor burn up my legs.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I actually really like these. For the price, they're a good quality for an inexpensive, disposable razor.
Nicole H.
Montgomery, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product everyone should try works great feels great and makes your skin feel amazing after shaving
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?