BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Delene N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this razor, it doesn't cut my skin like the other razors do I highly recommend this razor for anyone
Allie G.
Springfield , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my go to. They are affordable. You can buy them at your local store. They are comfortable to use.
I love this. It goes so smooth on my legs. No cuts or anything this by far the best product for legs I use.
Charlena M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how I feel when I use Schick razors. I highly recommend this to everyone. I can't be with out them.
Hiromi T.
Stamford, CT
Love this! works very well for sensitive skin and you don't need shaving cream. More affordable than most!
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the brand. Low priced offer variations of items. Love the disposable heads. Easy to remove and insert.
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great razor ! Gets the job done and great price also great to buy refills and re use again so money saver !
Gladys L.
Bayonne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite razors out there. Very smooth and does not cut your skin. Very recommended and must have
Ingrid R.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this product. The thing that I like the most is the gel. Slide so easily. Keep my legs nice and smooth
Camille B.
Kernersville, NC
These disposables work ok. I still get some nicks...more than with a non-disposable. But the price is good.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?