BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
katelin P.
Roseburg
These are some of the best razors! I am able to shave quickly and it takes off my leg hair and armpit hair well
Joy O.
Orange, CA
Always dependable and useful product ! Last a longtime and price is right. Works better than others. Purfect !
tiffany J.
Florissant, MO
Affordable. They last forever. I have very sensitive skinny n and no razor burn when I use it. I used a sample.
Amy S.
I like this brand. I have used it a couple times now. Very smooth shave. Very few cuts. I would recommend this.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are my favorite razors, because they leave my skin feeling clean and soft, and has long lasting effects.
Wilma L.
Topeka, KS
Loved how it left my legs so soft and no stubs.A and having a clean one at hand. Would recommend it to everyone
Jazmine s.
Brooksville, FL
1,618 reviews
Jenny L.
I’m not too picky about my razors but I do like a lot of blades either the four or five, as long as it cuts lol
Brittany j.
These are my go to disposable razors to travel with or throw in a makeup bag for just in case times. Love them!
marie l.
Riverside , CA
Purchased at: Target
These are pretty good, i use the Mach 3 men’s razors but these do the job too. They do what i need them to do
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?