BY SCHICK #8 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love this product my daughters and I use this razor all the time we will purchase again we purchased from Walmart.
Britany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors work great on my legs! They do great for dry skin and leave my legs feeling another then ever before!
Terilea P.
Evansville
Purchased at: Target
I have used Schick for many years. The results are as expected. Silky and smooth! I would recommend this to anyone.
Rosie O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is great. It’s not my favorite but it does the job. It’s great as a travel razor since it’s disposable.
Monica C.
Aurora, IL
Like it a lot I have used this brand for along time and I don't think I'm going to used another brand sooner 😁😁😀😀😉
Yesena J.
Santa Clara , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always buy these shavers they are so good and last a long time. They are affordable and always come with coupons!
Angela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They work great the four blade is awesome i shave in shower and in a rush and havent gotten cut with this suckers
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
Do not like these razors. They leave me little cuts all over my legs. Not easy on the skin at all.! No thank you!
Tianna G.
Charleston, SC
I got these on a trip and missed my normal brand. They are so expensive though. I didn’t feel they were the cost.
Tia S.
Weldon, CA
My favorite razors! I will not buy anything but these! :) they always leave my skin soft and so smooth. Love them
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?