BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Sarah D.
Edmond, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
These are ok, worked pretty well on my legs and armpits, when brand new were good for facial peach fuzz and dead skin removal
Jennifer g.
Findlay, Ohio
This razor works very well.it cuts the hairs really easy with out leaves abunch of red bumps.I like how sharp the blades are
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA
wonderful razor. keeps legs smooth for almost a whole week. I love it. my boyfriend loves the way it makes my legs feel too
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
These are just ok to me. I feel like I cut myself a lot with these and I have to throw them out sooner than I would others.
Elle W.
I really like these razors. They leave my skin feeling super soft. They don't get dull too fast like some other brands do.
Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
These combined with shave gel ,.keeps me cromtearing up .u legs , they last a good long time and I do enjoy the color . Lol
Krystal G.
These are really inexpensive and they do the job! I really like that cause you can dispose of the shaver and add a new one!
Alyssa Kayla J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Close shave and leaves my legs silky smooth. Most razors are alike, but i find Schick is less extensive than other brands.
Sarah D.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love all shick products including the hydro. It leaves my skin smooth with no nicks or dryness. It is an amazing product!
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best shaver I've ever used ! Does perfect job each n every time ! However it is VERY expensive. Wish I can afford it
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?