BY SCHICK #8 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Amber D.
Searcy, AR
I liked this product. It gave me a close shave. I thought it was too expensive though. I was able to get 2-3 uses out of the razor.
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these ones cuz you can use them more than once and the price is pretty good and they don't get rusted that's fast as others
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nice clean cut shave and well put together , kinda pricey on the high end of razors but worth it if you have coarse hair to shave !
Holly N.
Probably one of my favorite manual disposable razor. It does the job and it has never cut me before. Reaches in the right crevices.
Jasmine G.
Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great razor works well. Has conditioning strip at the top for a smooth shave. Not too expensive and always has coupons available
Eduardo Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Oooooooo I want this!!!!!!!!!!!!I love razors because my leg hair grow really quick and iive tried this product before so yeah :)
Paulette P.
It is a good disposable razor, the blades are good not too rough on delicate skin. It does a great job when it comes to shaving.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
I've heard great things about this razor and decided to try it myself. Didn't leave any razor bumps and left no hair behind! Love
Amanda N.
Lawton, OK
Love how close this razor gets it makes my legs super soft. I will not use another razor. I have used this for about 3 years now.
Alex I.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love this razor. I would pay double the amount that it cost. It really is worth every penny. It does not cut my sensitive skin.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?