BY SCHICK #8 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
marissa h.
Phoenix, AZ
These are okay. The handle makes it easier to control. There is a lil conditioning pad on the head. I still use a creme with it just in case.
Raylene W.
I wasn't very impressed by these. I felt like they worked great for about two uses, then went dull quickly. Not sure I would try them again.
BEKAH S.
hope mills, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great razors that work wonderfully and leave your legs feeling silky and smooth with out the bumps and knicks that you get from other razors
Courtney B.
Honestly I should buy these far more often than I do. I never seem to get cuts when I use this razor and I'm always left with a close shave.
Kristen F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like these razors. They're good for shaving my thinner leg hairs. I can't speak for coarse hair as I don't have that coarse of body hair.
Melly D.
Surprise, AZ
Schick is my favorite brand of razors to use. Cheap and work GREAT!! Plus they always look pretty and have different types to choose from!
Amber M.
West Covina , CA
Purchased at: Target
Love these shavers. I don’t have any problems with unwanted cuts. It gets all my ingrown hairs and the hard to get spots. It doesn’t pull.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The do not rust out quick like other brands. Always a smooth clean shave with the extra hydrating bars. I never get razor burn from these.
Carla C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This razor leaves my skin smooth. It removes all the unwanted hair from my legs and armpits so easily and fast without irritating my skin.
Amanda H.
Algonac, MI
Hydro silk razors are great! They are great to take on vacation as well as at home.the best part is that there inexpensive and affordable.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?