BY SCHICK #8 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I used this one on a trio before my friend gave it to me and it was okay. Never bought them before. But it did do the job and left my skin feeling silky.
Dyanna P.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love these. Perfect shave everytime! Never have to use shave cream or gel, but if you want that extra moisture, you can. Won't use anything but these!
Lena M.
Morganton, NC
Love these razors! They always give a close, smooth shave and last longer than other disposable razor brands. The moisture strip makes shaving a breeze!
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA
One of the best disposables I e ever used. It gets the job done great. You can get multiple uses out of it and still get the same great shave every time.
Sara E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have ridiculously terrible shaving issues, this is the ONLY razor I have used in at least 8 years. I definitely need the hydration and the 5 blades!!
Amanda S.
Colville, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great razor and the blades are very sharp and shave very well. I don't get ingrown hairs or anything from the just a nice smooth clean shave.
Anna D.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't shave that often because I don't really find it necessary so I stick to the same one throughout the month and have had no problems with these.
Laura E.
Romeoville, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are terrible, I've bought them in two separate occasions and each time I had terrible razor burn from these, and that's with using shaving cream.
Natalie R.
Bensenville, IL
I love that these are disposable, they are pretty cheap and I've never gotten cut from using. I love that there is a soothing gel on the razor as well
Whitney B.
London, KY
I love all schick razors, both for men and women. They are the only razors that continuously do the job for me. And, they last a fair amount of time.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?