BY SCHICK #8 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
My absolute favorite razor! This disposable has a couple of uses in it which is unlike the others. It does such a smooth shave i will never buy another brand
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely liked this razor and was very pleased with results! More expensive than some others but if I have a coupon or in sale I will definitely buy again!
Laura E.
I personally prefer Schick razors over any other brand. I feel like they last longer and don't cause my any type of razor burn. I will continue to buy these!
Taylor B.
I love this razor, I feel like it gets really close. The moisturizing strip is very nice to help you get a smooth shave and makes your skin feel super soft.
Samantha V.
Bloomfield, IN
This is one of my all time favorite razors. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth for more than one day. It provides great hydration for your skin as well.
Judi G.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer the disposables because they are soft and easy to use. They leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized. They are a bit pricey but so easy to use!
Ronda C.
Molalla, OR
Schick Hydro Silk Disposables are my go-to for weekend trips. I can just toss one in my overnight kit and know I'm not sacrificing quality for convenience.
Brittany M.
Englewood, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My second favorite razor. I like how close of a shave it gives. The only downside is it irritates my skin and I get razor burn requently with this product.
Vanessa M.
I like disposable razors and these are the great especially for the price and ease of use. I think the blades last longer than others & don't dull easily.
Erin H.
Redford, MI
I really like this product. It gives a close clean shave. I like how it makes my legs nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend it to anyone to try.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?