BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Jenna K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this razor! It gives me a close shave while moisturizing my skin. I've never had a cut or any kind of razor bump with this razor! And it's it's affordable.
Caitlin S.
Elkhorn City, KY
Absolutely the best razor I have ever used. It gives me by far the smoothest shave ever, and I don't have to shave quite as often as I do with other razors. Plus the hydro moisture is great for my skin and keeps my skin from getting dry and cracking.
Valerie S.
Carson city, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These were great razors. I would purchase again. They didn't rust or dull quickly at all. No rusting at all. A little higher priced but the quality was worth it.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
These don’t feel like disposable razors. They’re high-quality ones that I’d choose over some of the more-expensive razors. I really like these. They don’t cut so easily and they leave your skin feeling super soft.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Best razors ever! I love the way they leave my skin so smooth. With other brands I have to use shaving cream but not with these! I often find coupons and get great deals on them. I typically shave a few times a week. My husband even uses them!
Kristin M.
Moses Lake, WA
A great razor at a great price! I enjoyed using this razor on a trip because they are disposable. No shame for throwing a super exspensive disposable away. It definitely met my expectations! I would absolutely recommend these razors to others.
Grace B.
Hightstown, NJ
I love the Schick Hydro Silk Disposables for my travels! Keeps my skin silky soft and has met all of my expectations! I use these whenever I am going away. I can easily purchase at any of my local drugstores. I would definitely purchase again!
Ronni M.
Le Roy, KS
I received these for free for my honest review and omg they are amazing. They are contoured to fit my hand which makes them easy to hold onto, and they don't leave my legs dry, they leave them silky and smooth and hydrated!
Faith R.
This gave me a very close shave and left me with little to no cuts. However, I would've loved to have a cheaper pricing. This product left my legs silky smooth and was worth it!
Breck K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm all about the disposable razors! The Schick Hydro Silk has a nice strip of moisturizer for an extra boost of hydration for preventing razor burn. Nice + smooth every time!
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?