BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
katherine m.
Los Angeles, CA
they are amazing quality for disposables. They are a normal price and I buy them at target or on amazon. I never cut myself with them and I do not use shaving cream. I like it better than venus disposables and it comes with one more razor than venus . I use them everyday for every part of my body
Jennifer C.
Roxboro, NC
These are great! I like that I can use them more than once and get the same great shave again and again. I also like that they are portable so when I am away on business I can just pick one up for my trip and not be totally heartbroken that I forgot it in the room. The price point is nice too!
Jordyn U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like these razors because they last a really really long time. The handle is really nice and they do get a close shave. They don't cost too much and you can get them at Target.
JULIE S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love these razors! They leave your skin feeling silky smooth and the razor does not irritate you. Event though they are disposable razors, I feel like they last a while and you can get enough use out of them. I would recommend these razors.
Amber P.
I LOVE these razors. I have thick hair, and it grows fast so I have to shave almost every day. This razor is awesome and it doesn't irritate my skin. Especially for the delicate areas like my underarms and bikini line. Definately 5 ☆s!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the best razors I've used. While they are expensive there are 5 blades and I don't see the need to use any shaving cream with them. Legs are always soft and smooth! A huge perk is that often times they have a coupon in the packaging!
Samantha S.
Chillicothe, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best razor I have ever used! 5 blades makes for an even, smooth shave every time. I always buy the disposables because it ends up being cheaper than buying refills and one razor will last me months. I can also usually find a $3 off coupon in the paper. High recommended!
Zuleika A.
Edgewood, MD
This product is amazing. I am actually able to use my razor several times and still get the same result. I like the way it smoothly shaves and moisturizes at the same time. I dont get razor bumps or razor burn. It gives me such a close shave that I dont have to shave everyday.
Amanda B.
Chesapeake, VA
Schick Hydro Silk Disposable Razors are hit or miss. Sometimes they seem to work perfectly and sometimes they seem to tear my skin up. The razor has 5 blades which is awesome for getting a closer and clean shave! I would buy again if my primary brand of razor was not available.
Ashley B.
Monticello, KY
This is one of the best razors I've ever used. I use the regular razor in this brand for daily use, but get these for when I'm traveling. The razor gets close to my skin and keeps it smooth. Sometimes I can get away with shaving every other day. Love, love, love this razor!
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?