BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Jenna G.
Cincinnati, OH
These razors are my absolute, ride or die, never going back to anything else EVER, razors. I always had trouble with irritation and red and itchy bumps after shaving. Not after shaving with these! These are AMAZING at giving you a close and smooth shave without irritating your skin. Never going back to cheap razors again.
Michelle B.
Kawkawlin, MI
Schick Hydro Silk razors do make a close shave because of the 5 blade technology. The nourishing bar around the razor head does mousturize the skin, but it's a little big. It makes it hard to get around all the nooks and crannies of the body. I would use this product again, but I prefer other products before this one.
Amanda M.
I used to be an avid Venus user until I discovered this razor. Love how it has a soapy material next to the blade. Long lasting. Love love love! Would recommend to anyone who wants the smoothest shave ever!
Koren T.
They are pretty decent for a cheap, disposable razor and you get quite a few. I, however am not a huge fan of these they always leave me still stubbly and I get quite the razor burn. You have to go really slow with these as to not knick yourself. I prefer men's razors.
Rhonda B.
Flatwoods, KY
Great razor for the price. It does just a good as job as the ones with replaceable blades but much more affordable. I get about two weeks worth of use out of it before it starts to dull. These are especially affordable when you are lucky enough to find a coupon.
Janelle T.
Dahlgren , VA
Love these for the strip it has that provides moisture when shaving. I do find that the strip will deteriorate over use. This razor glides gently and works well. A little more pricey than some other disposable kinds but worth the money.
Johna H.
Hammondsport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This disposable razor fits the need of shaving my leg. I feel this product is semi affordable. I usually use a coupon to buy it. It is very comparable to other razors.i bought it at CVS.
Julia M.
Angier, NC
This is my go to dispoable razor because it's affordable and works well. I also like the fact that when I use this razor I don't wind up with razor burn or nicks. Would recommend this product.
Jennifer C.
Roxboro, NC
These are great! I like that I can use them more than once and get the same great shave again and again. I also like that they are portable so when I am away on business I can just pick one up for my trip and not be totally heartbroken that I forgot it in the room. The price point is nice too!
Jennifer L.
Pineville, MO
For a disposable these razors are great. They shave close for maximum smoothness and hydrate for touchability. The price is good for the quality of the shave. And I save money not buying shaving cream with these. I will most likely keep using these.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?