BY SCHICK #8 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Brynn S.
West Islip, NY
They are usually on sale at CVS and so I pick them up then. They work okay but I do still get plenty of nicks. Could just be my shaving. I feel like they only last about 3 shaves before they get dull and start really nicking. I just cannot bring myself to lay out the money for the Venus, even though I think they are better
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
This product has the best hydrating serum above and below the blades so the five blades just literally glide on top of your skin. I don't even use shave gel that's how good this stuff is. The shave is super close and my skin is so soft after using these razors.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this razor. Before switching over, I was a Venus user. After giving this razor a try (got it for a great deal couponing), I never went back. It gives me a clean, close shave, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I have yet to cut myself on these razors.

I'd definitely recommend them.

Give them a try! You never know if you like the product unless you give it a go.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my favorite disposables for body razors. They are nice and cushiony. They shave smoothly and gently. I do not get nicks and cuts with the Schick razors. They make my legs feel soft and smooth. I will repurchase these.
Caroline H.
I absolutely love this razor and would recommend it to anyone I come across. It never leaves any irritating stubble behind. The gel above the razor blades leaves my legs extremely smooth. The razor stands out on its own, so much so that sometimes shaving cream is not necessary. It can be a bit pricey, however; each razor lasts a pretty decent amount of time.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
I love how I don't need to use any product like body wash or gels with this razor it takes care of the areas I need cleaned pretty well soft and smooth it leaves the surface. It takes a while for it to dull on me tbh.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I personally liked this brand of razors because it's gentle on my skin and I haven't cut myself yet when shaving! I've tried other brands and cheaper kinds of razors and of course it's not fun when you cut yourself shaving especially on the ankles or elbows! Give this a try.. I did.. and I love it!
emily D.
Hattiesburg, MS
i really like these razors. their not too expensive and there's enough blades for a smooth pain free shave. also the handled are very ergonomic so it's easy to shave with these. i always liked schick razors and this product just reinsures that interest.
Mary Kate G.
Love these but they are really only good for one use before the moisturizer bar fades. I continue to use them with shaving cream after the bar is gone and can get longer use that way. Could get expensive if replaced as soon as the moisturizer bar is gone.
Kenedy P.
Waldorf, MD
I like the schick razors they get the job done and i get a nice close shave. ive tried the intuition but the only thing is the refills for are just expensive and if you shave often it adds up. i think I'm going to splurge and try the razor and trimmer.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?