BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Evelina S.
Philadelphia, PA
The best razor I have ever used hands down! I have never cut myself with these and they last pretty long, I get a good week to two weeks worth of shaving from one razor, and with it being used every day! I will not purchase any other razor if my local target does not have these, if I really need a new one I go to a different local store, but prefer buying from target since they are normally a little bit cheaper there.
Katie D.
Baltimore, MD
Love these razors! I grew up in Florida and worked at a pool during summers then was on the swim team in fall, so basically I always needed smooth legs! With these razors, I could go a few days in between shaving since it gives such a close shave. Leaves legs feeling super silky and doesn't irritate them! The razors last a really long time!
natalie g.
Long Beach, CA
I shave my legs on the regular and this razor really does the job... sometimes I don't even use shaving cream! The special guards and moisturizing beads leave my legs silky smooth and I never cut myself! The close shave is great and the grip is also a plus!
B L.
Before I found this product it was a lot of trial and error. I've bought these razors a couple times now, and I'm pretty pleased with them. I don't use them more than twice a week, but for my usage they stay pretty sharp for a lot longer than other razors I've used. I can't say I've never cut myself, but I don't think it was ever because of the quality of the razor.
I love that it has 5 blades, and it moves very smoothly. I would definitely recommend!
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these razors in a two pack today at my local Walmart because I needed razors and I had a $3 coupon. I am very impressed with them!!!!!! I love the close shave it gives me and how smooth it makes my legs. I have no knicks or cuts after using this razor. And I did not have to use any shave gel or soap. My new favorite for sure!!!!!!!!!!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve tried out many razors before. My personal favorites are Gillette and Schick. So I wasn’t surprised to find out how much I would love this razor. I recently went on a weekend trip to river head and brought this razor, I forgot to pack moisturizer and I was freaking out until I realized that I actually didn’t even need it. I mean I would have preferred it but I really did not need it, You could not see any dryness on my legs and they were incredibly smooth.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
I actually like the disposables better than the original blade and refills. First of all, they are more affordable. Secondly, I find the blade is sharper and last longer. I go through them less often. Not to mention the refill blades are like $20. This pack is only $9 and lasts way longer.
Jazmin C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So I just tried these razors today and I fell in love with these disposables! Probably one of the the best disposable razors I've tried. They give you a close shave and make your legs feel really smooth. I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a close shave with 5 blades for a good price.
Graciela F.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using this product for the past 6 months, I find that it does give me a smooth and close shave. The handle has a good grip on it and it doesn't slip away when your in the shower. The only issue I have with this product is that the top head doesn't have as much flexibility like the male razors.
Hannah L.
Good razor, leaves a nice close shave. My hair grows back quickly, so in order to keep my legs smooth, I would need to shave every other day. They are not very expensive, cost effective enough to buy every couple months. These are my go to, so I will definitely buy again.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?