BY SCHICK #9 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know why I dislike these so much. I trust the brand and I was really excited about the deal I got on them (cartwheel) but I feel like my skin gets more irritated and I keep getting nicked when I use these :(
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my other favorite razors that I love and use. They are pretty affordable and I again buy them at Walmart. I use these often and are very very simple to use, I definitely would buy this again and again.
KayCee D.
Memphis, TN
They are ok. Sure they have a smooth shave but They are just a back up brand for me. I prefer some with lubricant/shaving gel already on the head so it takes out a step. With these, I still need to apply shaving gel
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I prefer a more luxurious shave most of the time but sometimes I need something quick and easy. These razors do the trick when needed. Like most razors they’re overpriced but necessary. Not bad all in all.
Jasmine J.
Alexandria , VA
These razors are very sharp! They have four blades and a nice grip! I usually can use one for a while before it goes dull. They come in fun pretty colors too. The price for a pack of 4 is awesome and worth it.
Emily a.
I feel like the price of razors in general is ridiculous. They have steadily gone up for the last 10 years and I dont understand why. Schick has nice disposable razors for taking on trips away from home,
Claudia F.
Good razors for the price. Performed well for a few uses. Gives you a close shave without irritating the skin too much. It definitely met my expectations. I would purchase it again, especially for travel.
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
Love love LOVE this razor!!! I've never had a razor that lasts as long as these do. My legs tend to get very itchy and dry after I shave and these have never made me feel this way. They are so amazing.
Megan S.
Westminster , CO
These are the only razors I use. Ive tried other ones, and they just don’t compare. I get the ones with 5 blades and Shea butter in it, and it is perfect for my sensitive skin. No razor burn or dry skin!
Angel H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Since I have facial hair and get cuts and nicks easily this razor works wonders. I have also used it on my legs and bikini areas. I never ever get razor burn but when I do it’s from shaving too hard.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?