BY SCHICK #8 in Women's Razors

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Sarah W.
Let me just start by saying I have been shaving for 18 years now. I can not count as high as the many different razors I have tried. I'll be the first to admit I don't like shaving, not even a little bit, the main reason being I have INCREDIBLY coarse black hair and very sensitive skin. This razor solves both of those problems. My favorite thing about this razor is that no matter how long my hair is my hair does not clog up the razor. The spacing between the 5 blades as well as using less plastic on the back of the razor was genius. Every other one I have tried gets clogged on the first use, no matter how many blades or how much I paid for this. I shave my legs with bar soap. When the hydra-boost serum mixes with the soap it creates the perfect lubrication to keep my skin from being irritated. I will never use another razor. My bf was kind enough to shave my legs when I was pregnant with this razor and never cut me. I seriously can not rave about this razor enough. Also it's pretty affordable! I bought a 3 +1 Bonus razor pack for $10. 4 great razors and they last so long. Buy this immediately!
Brandi J.
Seffner, Fl
I love these razors. I'm not particularly hair, so I only need to shave like once a month, but these razors are great. No tug and they moisturize your skin as well. I shave with conditioner instead of shaving creams because I find it works better, so feel free to try that one ladies. Highly recommed this to all women out there looking for a cheap razor, but with high quality.
Bailee B.
Perfect for a cheap, close shave. I like the blades, as well as the handle. I can shave with or without shaving cream with this razor, which is saying a lot. This is a nice razor and easily accessible at quite a few stores. I also can use this razor on my underarms.
Debra r.
spokane
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to razor for as long as I can remember. Makes shaving fast and easy with 5 blades and a silky smooth feeling. Everytime I'm in a pinch and use it try another razor I'm disappointed. If this ever left the market I would be one sad chick.
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this Schick Hydro Silk disposable razor, it really does feel moisturized after shaving without applying any after shave. I haven't experienced any razor burn which usually happens to me after everytime I shave so that's a huge thing for me. No one likes razor burn! I really like that it has shea butter in it! I definitely recommend this razor! Honestly, the only thing I don't really like is how angled it is but this razor has more pros than cons for me and for obvious reasons I'll be buying this brand from now on.
Sara E.
Maumee, OH
Love the smoothness these razors leave me with! I feel like they don’t catch or nick me, and are great for a few uses before needing to dispose! The cost is comparable to other brands and gives a great outcome.
cassondra n.
Gosport, IN
These are really good. The bendable head makes for a really close shave. Price is a bit up there, but they are worth it. 3 blades are the way to go and this razor does just that. No razor with these, either.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the ones I used most of the time since I was really really young these are the same ones that I started with and they have never failed me I have never had any razor bumps or cut and they are very affordable you can find them in any store I really recommend and the good part is that they are disposable and you can take him anywhere they always come with the little protective shield for the head of the razor so if you are going to travel just pop one of those in your luggage and you're good to go
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this one bc it works very well and not to steep on the pocket. I hate spending an arm and a leg for something I'm going to have to change out quit frequently. This works for me and get the Jon's done.
joyce b.
United States
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are not my favorite .They get the job done.Bought them on sale not my favor razor but if your loiking to try to find your go to brand .You have to try them all.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?