BY SCHICK

Schick® Hydro Silk Disposable Blades.
New.
5 lames curve sensing™ blades.
Our best disposable shave for your skin or your money back.
Water activated moisturizing serum.

• About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable r...5 Answers
  • I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instea...5 Answers
  • HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE ...4 Answers
Sarah W.
Let me just start by saying I have been shaving for 18 years now. I can not count as high as the many different razors I have tried. I'll be the first to admit I don't like shaving, not even a little bit, the main reason being I have INCREDIBLY coarse black hair and very sensitive skin. This razor solves both of those problems. My favorite thing about this razor is that no matter how long my hair is my hair does not clog up the razor. The spacing between the 5 blades as well as using less plastic on the back of the razor was genius. Every other one I have tried gets clogged on the first use, no matter how many blades or how much I paid for this. I shave my legs with bar soap. When the hydra-boost serum mixes with the soap it creates the perfect lubrication to keep my skin from being irritated. I will never use another razor. My bf was kind enough to shave my legs when I was pregnant with this razor and never cut me. I seriously can not rave about this razor enough. Also it's pretty affordable! I bought a 3 +1 Bonus razor pack for $10. 4 great razors and they last so long. Buy this immediately!
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this Schick Hydro Silk disposable razor, it really does feel moisturized after shaving without applying any after shave. I haven't experienced any razor burn which usually happens to me after everytime I shave so that's a huge thing for me. No one likes razor burn! I really like that it has shea butter in it! I definitely recommend this razor! Honestly, the only thing I don't really like is how angled it is but this razor has more pros than cons for me and for obvious reasons I'll be buying this brand from now on.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the ones I used most of the time since I was really really young these are the same ones that I started with and they have never failed me I have never had any razor bumps or cut and they are very affordable you can find them in any store I really recommend and the good part is that they are disposable and you can take him anywhere they always come with the little protective shield for the head of the razor so if you are going to travel just pop one of those in your luggage and you're good to go
Hannah E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The schick Quattro Hydro Silk razors are my favorite razors, they give you a super close shave and have two hydrating strips, one at the top and one at the bottom which helps prevent knicks when I shave. I wish the moisturizing strips had bigger openings for more to come through.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THE best disposable money can buy (or at least that I have found). I always get razor burn with any other product and this has finally changed my experience. I love the silky smooth finish I am left with, and I recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin.
Grace M.
Burnsville, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used soap to shave my legs with but quickly realized I didn’t even need it! It removed some of the gel moisture beads and gave a film like substance when combined. But when I did the next leg without soap it was remarkable! My new favorite razor for sure!
Katherine A.
North Hills, CA
Love this razor. It gives moisture while shaving so I don’t really need to use a shaving cream or a conditioner. When shaving your private parts it is great. It is a little big so it doesn’t go in all the nooks and crannies but it does the job.
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
I’ve tried many razor brands and this seems to be the best for me. It leaves my skin smooth and really easy to clean. I still don’t like the pink tax on their products but that’s pretty much expected as this point.
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is awesome I have to make sure I have few extra. When I really do shaving I have already. 3 times a year, I don't often shaving that's why disposable works great for me so I can throw them away when I don't need.
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Love this product. I got this at Walmart. Want too pricey. I use this product every other day. Definitely met my expectations. I will continue to buy these and the refills. Definitely recommend it to anyone who uses razors more than one time a week.
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
About how long/how many uses does one of the disposable razors last?
Kelly E.
Hillsborough, NJ
I always have problems with razors pulling my skin instead of cutting the hair so it feels uncomfortable and painful to shave. Is that due to the razor or due to dry skin? I also only ever shave with soap because I've never found any use for shaving cream.
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
HAVE YOU COMPARED THESE TO ANY OTHER BRAND RAZORS , HAVE YOU NOTICED ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS LIKE I HAVE?