Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor

by Schick

Schick Hydo Silk Trimstyle Women's Razor combines a HYDRATING* razor (*moisturizes up to 2 hours after shaving) and WATERPROOF TRIMMER IN 1 for the ultimate convenience. Hydro Silk combines FIVE CURVE SENSING BLADES with unique skin guards to smooth skin throughout every stroke, helping to reduce irritation while providing ultimate closeness. The five blades are surrounded by a HYPO-ALLERGNEIC MOISTURIZING SERUM, dermatologist-tested, and helps replenish skin's natural moisture for up to two hours after shaving. Finally, the BUILT-IN WATERPROOF TRIMMER that can be used in or out of the shower for convenient bikini maintenance has an ADJUSTABLE COMB with four settings for a customized trim length.

Refills for the razor?
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor Does the trimmer part feel like it’s ripping hair out? Or does it work really well and painless?
How do you use it on your bikini area[product:schick-hydro-silk-trimstyle-disposable-razor-1-ct-box]?
Start your review of Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor!
Product Highlights
I could not use the shaver part on my bikini area properly since I am currently pregnant and cannot see down there anymore.in reviews
I recommend this razor to others.My new favorite razor.in reviews
The moisturizers in the razor leave my legs feeling super smooth and the five blades give a really close shave.in reviews
The trim part also works great as well and does exactly what it is supposed to!!in reviews
The trimmer has been a life saver when I have had to quickly touch up my bikini area.in reviews
Fe D.
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Fe D.
My favorite razor of all time. Smooth shave and the trimmer is AWESOME! It is easy to clean. The blades last a decent amount of time. I dont get cuts all over my legs and it is just a great product. A little pricey but not as high as dome of the well known brands. Overall great product!
Raena N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Raena N.
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Raena N.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor trimmer for years. It’s so easy to use, great for beginners, and usually cost effective at any local Target. (I just got mine for $4 off using my Target App.) It’s the perfect beach travel tool.
Lisa C.
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Lisa C.
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Lisa C.
I don’t appreciate that the women’s version of this razor costs a dollar more than the men’s version. The Silk Razor heads cause my legs to break out and it’s only a 4 stars if I use it with the men’s cartridges.
Susan E.
Bristol, TN
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Susan E.
This puppy works great I can get a close shave( also you should.know you can choose which blade you want on their I have the the sensitive one but you can have the other also) and then when I need to trim my bikini area just turn it around and I'm good to go. It doesn't pull or tug that area at all which is very nice.
Anjila G.
Richmond, CA
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Anjila G.
Love these razors. They are silky and very easy to use. I like that they are dual sided which gives a good shave and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. Recommended.
Ayumi F.
I took this to my business trip. It worked great and cheap enough to throw it away at the hotel
Emily V.
Thomaston, CT
Love this product!!! Previously I had issues with trimming, but this makes it so easy! It has a cover that allows for longer or shorter trims, and is easy to clean. Would definitely recommend!!!
Adriana  A.
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Adriana  A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this little trimmer. It is exactly what I needed. I've tried other methods that ended up cutting my lady parts. This product allowed me to do a very detailed job without injuries. It's also the perfect size for navigating the female anatomy. Which allowed me to achieve my desired style in just a few minutes! I was pretty bushy. So, if it worked for me. It can work for you.
Nicole D.
Denver, CO
The trim style is great because it is water proof but I wish the trim style trimmed hair shorter than it does. A great idea is to use the razor end of the trim style with it vibrating for a closer shave.
Thy L.
Tampa, FL
I like that the product razor portion is disposable. The trimmer last for about a year but if you don't cleaning after every use the blades will rust.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tabatha P.
il y a 2 ans
Raena N. il y a un an
It’s painless and easy. I’d recommend using the guard if you aren’t too trusting of the trimmer.
Leila L.
Mirabel, QC
il y a 2 ans
Sekourtnie C. il y a 2 ans
I use baby powder make sure skin is DRY first and it gets every hair then I moisture really well with coconut oil..
Natalie N.
Perris
il y a 3 ans
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor is this a good razor ? Does the trimmer actually help?
Cassandra B. il y a 2 ans
The trimmer is outstanding! It has a built in guard that won't let you knick yourself with it and it has multiple settings for different lengths of a trim! Trust me, without giving tmi, if it is strong enough to trim my jungle down below, it can handle any job you might need it for lol
Ashley R.
Rogers, AR
il y a 4 ans
I love my Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor and I want to take it with me while traveling. Does anyone know of a cover that just protects the blade side and not a case that cover the whole thing?
Taina S. il y a 3 ans
Use a small traveling bag with a zipper that’s what we use so much easier when you know it’s safe in one place and not scratching up your clothes.
Ashley R.
Rogers, AR
il y a 4 ans
Can you take the Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor in your carry on while traveling on a plane?
Cassandra B. il y a 2 ans
I've never tried it but according to the airplane safety guides and the Schick website, yes, you can take this with you on a plane!!
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
il y a 4 ans
i love the regular Schick Hydro Silk Shower Hanging Refills, but have been looking for something to make shaving the bikini line much easier. is the trimmer on this razor worth the purchase?
Raena N. il y a un an
It’s easy to use and cost effective. ($4 off on the Target app.) The guard helps to protect your sensitive skin, while the razor helps to get a smoother shave. Be sure to clean the time with a brush and sanitizer been use.