Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor

Schick Hydo Silk Trimstyle Women's Razor combines a HYDRATING* razor (*moisturizes up to 2 hours after shaving) and WATERPROOF TRIMMER IN 1 for the ultimate convenience. Hydro Silk combines FIVE CURVE SENSING BLADES with unique skin guards to smooth skin throughout every stroke, helping to reduce irritation while providing ultimate closeness. The five blades are surrounded by a HYPO-ALLERGNEIC MOISTURIZING SERUM, dermatologist-tested, and helps replenish skin's natural moisture for up to two hours after shaving. Finally, the BUILT-IN WATERPROOF TRIMMER that can be used in or out of the shower for convenient bikini maintenance has an ADJUSTABLE COMB with four settings for a customized trim length.

Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor Does the trimmer part feel like it’s ripping hair out? Or does it work really well and painless?
How do you use it on your bikini area[product:schick-hydro-silk-trimstyle-disposable-razor-1-ct-box]?
I just learned that this is supposed to be disposable! About how many times can you use yours before you have to teplace it? The whole thing or jst the razor head? And is there a way to replace the trimmer head?! Hashtag confused!
Start your review of Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor!
Product Highlights
I could not use the shaver part on my bikini area properly since I am currently pregnant and cannot see down there anymore.in reviews
I recommend this razor to others.My new favorite razor.in reviews
The moisturizers in the razor leave my legs feeling super smooth and the five blades give a really close shave.in reviews
The trim part also works great as well and does exactly what it is supposed to!!in reviews
The trimmer has been a life saver when I have had to quickly touch up my bikini area.in reviews
Raena N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Raena N.
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Raena N.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor trimmer for years. It’s so easy to use, great for beginners, and usually cost effective at any local Target. (I just got mine for $4 off using my Target App.) It’s the perfect beach travel tool.
Ayumi F.
I took this to my business trip. It worked great and cheap enough to throw it away at the hotel
Emily V.
Thomaston, CT
Love this product!!! Previously I had issues with trimming, but this makes it so easy! It has a cover that allows for longer or shorter trims, and is easy to clean. Would definitely recommend!!!
Adriana A.
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Adriana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this little trimmer. It is exactly what I needed. I've tried other methods that ended up cutting my lady parts. This product allowed me to do a very detailed job without injuries. It's also the perfect size for navigating the female anatomy. Which allowed me to achieve my desired style in just a few minutes! I was pretty bushy. So, if it worked for me. It can work for you.
Nicole D.
Denver, CO
The trim style is great because it is water proof but I wish the trim style trimmed hair shorter than it does. A great idea is to use the razor end of the trim style with it vibrating for a closer shave.
Thy L.
Tampa, FL
I like that the product razor portion is disposable. The trimmer last for about a year but if you don't cleaning after every use the blades will rust.
Sabrina E.
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Sabrina E.
I was hesitant to try the razor at first because of how easily I get razor burn! But, the moisturizing shave the razor provides left me with no worries at all. It is such a close shave that left my legs feeling silky and smooth! The bikini trimmer is absolutely perfect and a must have for impromptu beach trips this summer. The different settings allowed me to get just the right look. The entire razor is very easy to hold and use. Just a note: I did have to push the on button harder than I had expected for the bikini trimmer. A quick push simply turned the razor on and then immediately off. But once I pushed it down harder I had no problems. Great razor and trimmer...my new favorites!
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by elvia P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor is the holy grail! It has 2 heads one for trimming and the other for shaving. It comes with a battery and you can change out the shaver heads when ready for a new one. It shaves so good and I never get razor bumps. This is my 2nd one in 3 yrs so it lasts. Highly recommended
Sierra R.
Lino Lakes, MN
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor uploaded by Sierra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this razor. It has last hydrating qualities that my legs love. Overall it is worth the money you spend on it initially and the money you spend on the new razor heads. I would purchase it again and also recommend it to others due to its slick design and awesome qualities.
Nora G.
Hampton, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
All around great razor that fits great in your hand and has an electric trimmer on the end! So convenient to have both products in a compact design that you can take with you anywhere!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tabatha P.
il y a 6 mois
Raena N. il y a un mois
It’s painless and easy. I’d recommend using the guard if you aren’t too trusting of the trimmer.
Leila L.
Mirabel , QC
il y a un an
Sekourtnie C. il y a un an
I use baby powder make sure skin is DRY first and it gets every hair then I moisture really well with coconut oil..
Natalie N.
Riverside, CA
il y a 2 ans
Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor is this a good razor ? Does the trimmer actually help?
Cassandra B. il y a un an
The trimmer is outstanding! It has a built in guard that won't let you knick yourself with it and it has multiple settings for different lengths of a trim! Trust me, without giving tmi, if it is strong enough to trim my jungle down below, it can handle any job you might need it for lol
Ashley R.
Rogers, AR
il y a 2 ans
I love my Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor and I want to take it with me while traveling. Does anyone know of a cover that just protects the blade side and not a case that cover the whole thing?
Taina S. il y a 2 ans
Use a small traveling bag with a zipper that’s what we use so much easier when you know it’s safe in one place and not scratching up your clothes.
Ashley R.
Rogers, AR
il y a 3 ans
Can you take the Schick Hydro Silk 5 Trim Style Razor in your carry on while traveling on a plane?
Cassandra B. il y a un an
I've never tried it but according to the airplane safety guides and the Schick website, yes, you can take this with you on a plane!!
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
il y a 3 ans
i love the regular Schick Hydro Silk Shower Hanging Refills, but have been looking for something to make shaving the bikini line much easier. is the trimmer on this razor worth the purchase?
Raena N. il y a un mois
It’s easy to use and cost effective. ($4 off on the Target app.) The guard helps to protect your sensitive skin, while the razor helps to get a smoother shave. Be sure to clean the time with a brush and sanitizer been use.