Schick Hydro Hydro 5 Disposable Razors uploaded by Carol L.Schick Hydro Hydro 5 Disposable Razors uploaded by SAID B.

BY SCHICK

New! Disposables Vitamin E&Nbsp; &Nbsp; Aloe Water Activated Gel Reservoir Hydrates Your Skin Throughout Each Shave To Help Reduce Friction During Repeat Strokes.&Nbsp; Lasts Up To 2X As Long As Ordinary Lubrication Strips. 5 Blades &Amp; Skin Guards Each Blade Doubles The Points Of Contact To Smooth Out Your Skin As You Shave And Reduce Irritation. Flip Trimmer With A Simple Flip Of The Thumb, The Schick&Reg; Hydro&Trade; Hydrating Reservoir Flips Back So All Five Blades Help To Trim. The Only Razor That Hydrates Your Skin During Shaving And Reduces Irritation. see more...

• Does this one have a handle and replaceable tops? 1 Answers
  • Does use many razors on a blade irritate the skin ? 2 Answers
  • How many uses can you get out of one?7 Answers
Schick Hydro Hydro 5 Disposable Razors

Start your review of Schick Hydro Hydro 5 Disposable Razors!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Grand Island, NE
This is hands-down the best disposable razor out there on the market for men. That's the only one that my husband can use that keeps him from growing his hair back pretty much within minutes because the shave is so nice and close. It's really great for sensitive skin and prevents razor burns
Buffalo, NY
These razors are geared for men, but they work great for women too. They provide a close, neat shave. And dispite being disposable, they really are good for a few shaves.
Haltom City, TX
Purchased at: Target
These are our go-to razors. You used to be able to get them in a 3+1free pack so the hubs and I would just split the pack. Now i can only find them in 3 packs and that is sad. They work great and i can usually make one last 5-7 uses.
Cleveland , TN
We love these razors. They're disposable so they're easy to use. Most places have these at a great price when on sale!! They get so close to the skin they're awesome!!
I first got turned on to the Schick Hydro 5 razors when my gym in college gave them out for free. I have tried other brands before and since, but women's razors for some reason come with ridiculous guard wires that men's razors do not. Not to mention, the men's razors are less expensive, and the moisturizing strip is better quality.
Belmont, MA
Love these razors for both travel and at home. It's great because I can use them to shave my legs but always have extra on hand if my fiancé wants to use one to shave his face too. They are sharp enough to get close and cut-free shave for both of our needs and works well with our different lotions to moisturize skin while shaving.
First of all I am a female and I use these razors. I have really sensitive skin and all my other razors were giving me bad razor burn, so one day my husband suggested trying one of his. He LOVES these razors so I decided to give it a shot and they are amazing! I don't know why they don't make women's razors this nice. I haven't had any issues with razor burn or cutting myself since I've started using these razors.
Rosenberg, TX
Found out about these razors about 5 months ago or so, and it's the only thing I've used since. The 5 blades make them tough enough for stubborn hairs, while the hydro serum keeps my legs moist and smooth. I love love love this product and recommend it to everyone, even guys.
Sioux City, IA
I've NEVER been a fan of disposable razors (despite them being a MUCH cheaper option than other razors), but I received a free sample of this razor and decided to give it a chance. I have been pleasantly surprised. Every time I shave (almost every day), my legs and armpits are smooth, I don't get razor burn, and I don't knick my skin. This may just be my go to razor from now on!
Staten Island, NY
This is the best razor I've ever used! I even turned my grandpa onto them! i don't get nicked and it makes my legs so smooth! I don't think i will ever stray from schick hydro!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many uses can you get out of one?
Are these good for sensitive skin?
Decatur, GA
Does use many razors on a blade irritate the skin ?
Northridge, CA
Does this one have a handle and replaceable tops?

Schick Hydro Hydro 5 Disposable Razors

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email