Schick Hydro Hydro 5 Disposable Razors uploaded by SAID B.Schick Hydro Hydro 5 Disposable Razors uploaded by Carol L.

BY SCHICK #14 in Men's Razors

New! Disposables Vitamin E&Nbsp; &Nbsp; Aloe Water Activated Gel Reservoir Hydrates Your Skin Throughout Each Shave To Help Reduce Friction During Repeat Strokes.&Nbsp; Lasts Up To 2X As Long As Ordinary Lubrication Strips. 5 Blades &Amp; Skin Guards Each Blade Doubles The Points Of Contact To Smooth Out Your Skin As You Shave And Reduce Irritation. Flip Trimmer With A Simple Flip Of The Thumb, The Schick&Reg; Hydro&Trade; Hydrating Reservoir Flips Back So All Five Blades Help To Trim. The Only Razor That Hydrates Your Skin During Shaving And Reduces Irritation. see more...

• Does this one have a handle and replaceable tops? 1 Answers
  • Does use many razors on a blade irritate the skin ? 2 Answers
  • How many uses can you get out of one?7 Answers
Julie G.
I first got turned on to the Schick Hydro 5 razors when my gym in college gave them out for free. I have tried other brands before and since, but women's razors for some reason come with ridiculous guard wires that men's razors do not. Not to mention, the men's razors are less expensive, and the moisturizing strip is better quality.
Danielle L.
Saint Cloud, MN
This may be a Men's product but I have personally used this razor for my legs and underarms for years. It works far better than any other women's razor our there. This razor and it's 5 blades meets my expectations every single time leaving me smooth and silky. I would keep buying them over and over. Highly recommended.
Samantha M.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
I'll only use men's razors for shaving because they give a closer and longer shave, not to mention they're cheaper. This razor is one of the best I've used and it doesn't give me razor burn or nicks at all. My legs stay smoothr for longer and I'll always repurchase.
Nicole K.
Marion, IN
Only razor I will ever buy - Granted they can be a little pricey but if you watch your sales you can get stocked up on them quite easily. Leaves my legs feeling very smooth after every use. Often by the men's Hydro 5 because I find it better than the Women's version.
Lauren H.
Rogers, AR
These are as cheap or cheaper then women razors and they work way better. I always buy mens razors because they are typically cheaper. I made the right choice when I picked these up. This the the best brand of razors I have ever bought. I recommend these to everyone.
Jennifer S.
Boonville, IN
I love these razors! The funny thing is my husband buys them but I use them as well. They provide a clean cut and also moisturize as you shave. For the price the quality is excellent. I would recommend this to anyone and would purchase them again.
Amanda R.
These razors are my absolute favorite! They are gentle on my skin and keep my skin smooth and soft. I have tried numerous different brands/styles of razors, however, this is the only one that I have found to work consistently.
Amber W.
These are my go to razors! I know I'm not a man but I have course hair that normal women's razors just don't get and these work like a charm! The hydrating strip stays on long and leaves your skin silky! Highly recommend.
Zaydelis R.
Bothell, WA
Yes, Most to have! Of course the razor with 5 blades it's the most important thing but, additional to that is the conditioner strip they have. That's helps me to have a great shave and is easy to use
Beth S.
Fairfield, OH
These are the only razors I buy. Perfect glide and shave. Ladies razors don't seem to work well enough for me. The men's are great and the blades last about a week since I have medium coarse hair.
Carli B.
Wellness Guru Expert
How many uses can you get out of one?
Jessica G.
Are these good for sensitive skin?
Simone W.
Decatur, GA
Does use many razors on a blade irritate the skin ?
Jose M.
Northridge, CA
Does this one have a handle and replaceable tops?