BY SCHICK

Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor with 17 Cartridges comfortable shave just the way you like it Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Refill Razor Blade Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Refill Razor Blade. see more...

Gabriella H.
Joplin, MO
Best razor I've ever used. And I've tried a lot. I am a woman, but I havent found a women's razor that works as well as this- even the hydro silk. I have thick hair and sensitive skin so this was perfect for me.
Alex G.
Lexington, NC
I have been using schick now for quit sometime and they work great. I honestly probably over use a set of blades and should change more often and schick hydro is reasonably priced compared to some companies.
Alysha P.
Best razor hands down I've used so many and not only is this one affordable but so are the refills. I would recommend because it's an awesome shaver.
Don T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Best 5 blade razor I get the cleanest shave all the way around refills are a little expensive but well worth my bald glistening head
Flor S.
I love these razors they are great for everyday shaving and I use them about 3 times before I throw them out and start a new razor
Taylor B.
Carterville , IL
This razor was okay! Whenever I use it i still cut myself on accident, especially around my knees. I wouldn't repurchase
Jaclyn J.
Brandenburg, KY
My husband has sensitive skin on his face and he doesn't have an issure with these razors. They work great for him.
Chris F.
Brunswick, OH
Very expensive and did not get the close shave as I got from my double edged safety razor. Not worth the buy
Emily F.
Mountain Home, AR
Love this razor! I've used Venus for years and thought I wouldn't find a better razor, but this one wins.
Krista B.
BRONX, NY
Doesn't last longer than the mac3 but will do when in a bind. Price is decent for what you get

Amazon