BY SCHICK #50 in Men's Razors

Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor with 17 Cartridges comfortable shave just the way you like it Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Refill Razor Blade Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Refill Razor Blade. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Victoria N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor with Cartridges, 18 Count more...
The best razor for shaving in the shower. So so good, works smoothly and you will not cut yourself or end up with scratches. It is a little pricey but I have recommended it to 5 different friends and they all love it as well!
Angel D.
Webster, TX
Love these, they work great! I have a small hand, but these fit perfect. The head is nice and big, and covers a lot of your leg area. I use them every other day. I would definitely recommend it! Great product for the value
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Muy recomendable para pieles sensibles, no deja irritaciones, las cuchillas son suficientemente filosas para cortar la barba y se amoldan perfectamente a las curvaturas del rostro
Robyn P.
My absolute favorite razor. I find that this particular brand (sensitive) seems to work the best and keeps my legs smooth for longer. They may be pricy, but if they work well and allow me to skip just one more day of shaving, I call that a win.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
My hubby love these razors. I bought this large pack at Costco and it's perfect has so many and it was on month savings so we got them for way cheaper than usual. Only complaint is I wanted an extra stick so we could both use them but we just remove the blade and switch off hahahaha
Lindsey W.
Hazard, KY
I love getting men's razors because I think they have a closer shave than most women's razors. This razor is perfect for sensitive skin because it has the lubricating strips to help it glide across the skin easily. Plus with 5 blades it's a very smooth finish. Would recommend this razor for men or women's use for sensitive skin. Only draw back is that the strips run out of lubricant after a few shaves and need to replace or else you will get those nasty razor blade bumps!
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor with Cartridges, 18 Count more...
Just got back from Costco with the 17 pack and thankfully they were on sale! They've become my favorite razor! Love that they have 5 blades and flexible handle to get in all the hard to reach places! These also have a flip back top for men who need to trim their sideburns!
Alyssa M.
Cumberland, RI
I always find men's razors to be the best. I have very sensitive skin that is pastey white while also having incredibly dark coarse hair. Womens razors don't cut it for my type. Plus I find the price of men's razors to be cheaper in comparison.
Sonja S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Who said women can't play like them men? Well maybe not in everything but definitely in the shower! I prefer men's razors over women's. They just give me the best closest shave ever!
Ashley A.
Fort Hood, TX
These are some of my fav razors to use! I have sensitive skin and always seem to get razor burn. These definitely help with keeping that irritation to a minimum.