Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor

by Schick

Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor with 17 Cartridges comfortable shave just the way you like it Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Refill Razor Blade Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Refill Razor Blade.

I've been thinking about switching to a sensitive razor, like Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor , does this still give a good cut?
Start your review of Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor!
Gabriella H.
Joplin, MO
Best razor I've ever used. And I've tried a lot. I am a woman, but I havent found a women's razor that works as well as this- even the hydro silk. I have thick hair and sensitive skin so this was perfect for me.
Robyn P.
My absolute favorite razor. I find that this particular brand (sensitive) seems to work the best and keeps my legs smooth for longer. They may be pricy, but if they work well and allow me to skip just one more day of shaving, I call that a win.
Stacy D.
Jensen Beach, FL
My Hubbs and share this bad boy. We love it! I can shave everyday with no irritation.
Lindsey W.
Hazard, KY
I love getting men's razors because I think they have a closer shave than most women's razors. This razor is perfect for sensitive skin because it has the lubricating strips to help it glide across the skin easily. Plus with 5 blades it's a very smooth finish. Would recommend this razor for men or women's use for sensitive skin. Only draw back is that the strips run out of lubricant after a few shaves and need to replace or else you will get those nasty razor blade bumps!
Alyssa M.
Cumberland, RI
I always find men's razors to be the best. I have very sensitive skin that is pastey white while also having incredibly dark coarse hair. Womens razors don't cut it for my type. Plus I find the price of men's razors to be cheaper in comparison.
Sonja S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Who said women can't play like them men? Well maybe not in everything but definitely in the shower! I prefer men's razors over women's. They just give me the best closest shave ever!
Alysha P.
Best razor hands down I've used so many and not only is this one affordable but so are the refills. I would recommend because it's an awesome shaver.
Ashley A.
Fort Hood, TX
These are some of my fav razors to use! I have sensitive skin and always seem to get razor burn. These definitely help with keeping that irritation to a minimum.
Blanca  S.
Ocala, FL
I love these razors they are great for everyday shaving and I use them about 3 times before I throw them out and start a new razor
Chris F.
Brunswick, OH
Very expensive and did not get the close shave as I got from my double edged safety razor. Not worth the buy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...