BY SCHICK #43 in Men's Razors

Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor with 17 Cartridges comfortable shave just the way you like it Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Refill Razor Blade Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Refill Razor Blade. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa M.
Cumberland, RI
I always find men's razors to be the best. I have very sensitive skin that is pastey white while also having incredibly dark coarse hair. Womens razors don't cut it for my type. Plus I find the price of men's razors to be cheaper in comparison.
Robyn P.
My absolute favorite razor. I find that this particular brand (sensitive) seems to work the best and keeps my legs smooth for longer. They may be pricy, but if they work well and allow me to skip just one more day of shaving, I call that a win.
Gabriella H.
Joplin, MO
Best razor I've ever used. And I've tried a lot. I am a woman, but I havent found a women's razor that works as well as this- even the hydro silk. I have thick hair and sensitive skin so this was perfect for me.
Alex G.
Lexington, NC
I have been using schick now for quit sometime and they work great. I honestly probably over use a set of blades and should change more often and schick hydro is reasonably priced compared to some companies.
Sonja S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Who said women can't play like them men? Well maybe not in everything but definitely in the shower! I prefer men's razors over women's. They just give me the best closest shave ever!
Ashley A.
Fort Hood, TX
These are some of my fav razors to use! I have sensitive skin and always seem to get razor burn. These definitely help with keeping that irritation to a minimum.
Alysha P.
Best razor hands down I've used so many and not only is this one affordable but so are the refills. I would recommend because it's an awesome shaver.
Flor S.
I love these razors they are great for everyday shaving and I use them about 3 times before I throw them out and start a new razor
Chris F.
Brunswick, OH
Very expensive and did not get the close shave as I got from my double edged safety razor. Not worth the buy
Emily F.
Love this razor! I've used Venus for years and thought I wouldn't find a better razor, but this one wins.