Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor

by Schick

#16 in Men's Razors

Get a clean, close shave with this schick hydro sensitive five-blade razor. A reservoir in the razor contains hydrating gel with aloe to soothe skin. Skin guards help reduce irritation as you shave. dermatologist approved.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor!
It's quick, it's easy, it's super fast. This razor was introduced to me in high school and it has been the easier razor I have came across when it comes to shaving. I've tried other ones after this one and they can't compare even if they're both named razor.
Combination
Johnson City
It’s a smooth shave. I love the way it contours to my face as I shave. I also like how easy it is to replace the cartridges by just snapping it in and then it is good to go. I am satisfied with this razor.
Oily, Sensitive, Mature
This is branded as a men's razor, which is stupid because it's a friggin razor but whatever. It's great on sensitive skin and if you have thicker hair that's rougher to shave off, this is perfect. The hydrating gel at the top can get a little gooey but I recommend hanging it instead of just leaving it on a wet surface. It's kind of pricey but the blades stay sharp forever. I have to buy a pack of replacement heads maybe once every 4-5 months depending on the amount and that's really not bad at all.
I have been using this razor for years and I love it. Lots of other razors will cut my sensitive skin or cause it to dry out. This is one of the only razors I have found that does not bother my poor skin! I say it gives a good shave and lasts for several uses.
jacksonville, FL
This razor does the job without leaving your legs feeling rough and irritated, not my absolute favorite but it’s a go to for sure when I can’t find my favorite razors! It’s not too expensive so it is worth the money!
Combination, Sensitive
I use men’s razors as they seem to cut down on irritation for my sensitive skin. These razors are easy to hold on to, last a long time and don’t have all the extra bulky unnecessary stuff that women’s razors have.
Dry, Sensitive
Richardson , TX
Yes this is a mens razor, and yes I am a girl, but hands down this is my favorite all time razor. The blades/cartridges last forever if properly taken care of, and the shave leaves my legs so smooth! I don't care that it's made for men, I will continue to use this product until they discontinue it (which I hope they do not).
Combination
Henderson, NV
Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor uploaded by Samantha J.
I'm even more in love with this razor than the Gillette. This has a guard on it that can flip back and is great for close shaves and curvy areas like thighs and underarms. Completely eliminated razor burn and has no crazy soap on it that breaks you out. Best razor for my sensitive skin and thicker hair! Long-lasting blade as well.
Hardinsburg, KY
As a female I prefer to use male razors. I find that they last longer and leave your skin feelings smoother than what female razors do. While Men’s razors can be a little more pricey it is definitely worth the money to switch to them. This is the razor I use because it’s not as pricey as some other male razors, but it is still extremely effective.
Philadelphia , PA
The best razor! Always a smooth shave & never leaves any razor burn. Even though these razors are a little expensive I still buy them and would recommend them to anyone. Great to get the shaving cream to go with it!