Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor uploaded by Samantha J.Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor uploaded by Melody O.Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor uploaded by Violet S.

BY SCHICK #29 in Men's Razors

Get a clean, close shave with this schick hydro sensitive five-blade razor. A reservoir in the razor contains hydrating gel with aloe to soothe skin. Skin guards help reduce irritation as you shave. dermatologist approved. see more...

Courtney S.
Madisonville, TN
Review for: Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor more...
I have been using this type of razor for over two years now and it’s the best I’ve ever used. It doesn’t give me razor bumps as badly as others and gives me a smooth shave. I highly recommend this to everyone!!
Stephanie K.
jacksonville, FL
This razor does the job without leaving your legs feeling rough and irritated, not my absolute favorite but it’s a go to for sure when I can’t find my favorite razors! It’s not too expensive so it is worth the money!
Shalyn W.
I use men’s razors as they seem to cut down on irritation for my sensitive skin. These razors are easy to hold on to, last a long time and don’t have all the extra bulky unnecessary stuff that women’s razors have.
Tabatha P.
Dallas, TX
Yes this is a mens razor, and yes I am a girl, but hands down this is my favorite all time razor. The blades/cartridges last forever if properly taken care of, and the shave leaves my legs so smooth! I don't care that it's made for men, I will continue to use this product until they discontinue it (which I hope they do not).
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I'm even more in love with this razor than the Gillette. This has a guard on it that can flip back and is great for close shaves and curvy areas like thighs and underarms. Completely eliminated razor burn and has no crazy soap on it that breaks you out. Best razor for my sensitive skin and thicker hair! Long-lasting blade as well.
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
As a female I prefer to use male razors. I find that they last longer and leave your skin feelings smoother than what female razors do. While Men’s razors can be a little more pricey it is definitely worth the money to switch to them. This is the razor I use because it’s not as pricey as some other male razors, but it is still extremely effective.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I have quite the sensitive skin and this razor does not irritate my skin like others. I shave everyday to every other day just depending on how I feel or the occasion. I can use one blade up to 10 shaves before I need to change it which is pretty nice
Alyssa L.
Philadelphia, PA
The best razor! Always a smooth shave & never leaves any razor burn. Even though these razors are a little expensive I still buy them and would recommend them to anyone. Great to get the shaving cream to go with it!
Karina P.
Midland, TX
I have to use men's razors because women razors don't work for me and my thick hair. I love this sensitive razor works really look and leaves me smooth. It's expensive but worth the money it's helped my skin a lot
Sarrell S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I actually stole this from my husband. I have extremely sensitive skin, I used to avoid shaving because I knew that I would just get the inevitable razor burn so it wasn't worth it. This is the only razor I can use that doesn't irritate my skin.