Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor uploaded by Samantha J.Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor uploaded by Melody O.Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor uploaded by Violet S.

BY SCHICK #25 in Men's Razors

Get a clean, close shave with this schick hydro sensitive five-blade razor. A reservoir in the razor contains hydrating gel with aloe to soothe skin. Skin guards help reduce irritation as you shave. dermatologist approved. see more...

Crystal G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Review for: Refill Blade, Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor more...
I bought these after I got a Hydro 5 single razor from a shaving gel two pack at the grocery store.. I fell in love with the razor and decided I'd go this route rather than a monthly razor plan or something along those lines. These are great razors and a perfectly smooth shave. Will buy again when I use these up.
Shivani P.
Review for: Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor more...
This razor is probably the BEST multi purpose razor out there. I’ve used it for years and years!
It’s so easy to get a close shave without accidentally rubbing onto your skin much. The gel strip on there is perfect for getting that smooth shave, and the 5 blades keep you from having to go over so much. One blade lasts such a long time too! This razor is definitely the best out there and is totally worth the money you spend on it.
Taylor A.
Review for: Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor more...
I absolutely love this razor! I’m a female, and I feel as if men’s products work better for me. I have super sensitive skin, and this doesn’t irritate me at all when I shave. This razor leaves a silk smooth finish!
Stephanie K.
jacksonville, FL
This razor does the job without leaving your legs feeling rough and irritated, not my absolute favorite but it’s a go to for sure when I can’t find my favorite razors! It’s not too expensive so it is worth the money!
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Razor more...
I have been using this type of razor for over two years now and it’s the best I’ve ever used. It doesn’t give me razor bumps as badly as others and gives me a smooth shave. I highly recommend this to everyone!!
Shalyn W.
I use men’s razors as they seem to cut down on irritation for my sensitive skin. These razors are easy to hold on to, last a long time and don’t have all the extra bulky unnecessary stuff that women’s razors have.
Tabatha P.
Dallas, TX
Yes this is a mens razor, and yes I am a girl, but hands down this is my favorite all time razor. The blades/cartridges last forever if properly taken care of, and the shave leaves my legs so smooth! I don't care that it's made for men, I will continue to use this product until they discontinue it (which I hope they do not).
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I'm even more in love with this razor than the Gillette. This has a guard on it that can flip back and is great for close shaves and curvy areas like thighs and underarms. Completely eliminated razor burn and has no crazy soap on it that breaks you out. Best razor for my sensitive skin and thicker hair! Long-lasting blade as well.
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
As a female I prefer to use male razors. I find that they last longer and leave your skin feelings smoother than what female razors do. While Men’s razors can be a little more pricey it is definitely worth the money to switch to them. This is the razor I use because it’s not as pricey as some other male razors, but it is still extremely effective.
Alyssa L.
Philadelphia , PA
The best razor! Always a smooth shave & never leaves any razor burn. Even though these razors are a little expensive I still buy them and would recommend them to anyone. Great to get the shaving cream to go with it!