BY SCHICK #85 in Men's Razors

Free Your Skin&Reg; Skin Comfort System Hydrating Gel Reservoir ~ Lasts Up To 2X As Long As Ordinary Lubrication Strips. 5 Ultra Glide&Reg; Blades ~ With Skin Guards That Smooth Your Skin To Reduce Irritation. Flip Trimmer ~ Flip Top Back To Precisely Trim Sides. Aloe &Amp; Vitamin E ~ Hydrates Throughout Each Shave. Bonus Sport Performance&Reg; Continuous Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Clear Ultra Mist&Reg; Cool Zone&Trade; Instantly Cools &Amp; Refreshes Uva / Uvb Protection Refreshing, Clean Scent Invisible, Rub-Free Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Instantly Cool And Refresh Your Skin While Protecting It With Banana Boat&Reg; Sport Performance Cool Zone Spf 30 Sunscreen.&Nbsp; Its Fresh Scent Stimulates The Senses While The Aloe-Enriched Formula Leaves You Feeling Cool And Refreshed.&Nbsp; This Formula Provides Advanced Uva/Uvb Protection That Is Long-Lasting And Very Water/Sweat Resistant For Any Sport Activity.&Nbsp; Just Spray And Go! Contains: 1 Razor 2 Cartridges 1 Bonus Sunscreen Ingredients: Razor Hydrating Gel Reservoir:&Nbsp; Peg-115M, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclodextrin, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin.&Nbsp; Cool Zone Sunscreen:&Nbsp; Active Ingredients:&Nbsp; Avobenzone (1%), Octocrylene (7.4%), Oxybenzone (3%).&Nbsp; Inactive Ingredients:&Nbsp; Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Va/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Menthyl Lactate, Mineral Oil, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf) Extract, Fragrance. 1-800-Shavers Made In China see more...

Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Master Groomer Expert
My brothers love this razor they keep going back to it it’s affordable to it makes there face really smooth they recommend it I can get it at Walmart super center.!
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
Only bladed razor my husband trusts the more blades the closer the shave the disposable ones are crappy and not worth the money
Kylie P.
My husband uses this Schick Hydro 5 razor and absolutely loves it! Sometimes I steal it when he's not home! :)
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
My husband uses the schick hydro and really seems to like it. He is a fire fighter so his face has to stay pretty clean shaven and this helps do the job! This can be bought just about anywhere. I usually buy ours at Meijer when they're on sale or have an mperk.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I love the schick brand. I used to use it all the time, but I don't use it as much now. I would love to try this product out for testing purposes. I also love the banana boat brand also. Would definitely recommend both brands to a friend.
Johnathan W.
Winter Garden, FL
I have actually been using schick for quite some time, I'm pretty sure my dad bought me one for the first time I needed to shave hehe. Well this Hydro 5 is great as the 5 blades really give a close shave without irritating my sensitive skin. So very good in my book.
Karen H.
This is my favorite razor to use. It shaves clean and I don't get any razor burn.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
My husband loves these razors. They work so well and don't leave cuts and stubble. I highly recommend these razors