Schick Hydro 5 Razor Cartridges

by Schick

Schick Hydro 5 Razor Cartridges: Hydrates throughout each shave Skin comfort system 5 ultra-glide blades with skin guards Lasts up to 2x as long as ordinary lubrication strips Hydrating gel reservoir, vitamin E and aloe Fliptrimmer

Are these comfortable to use??
Start your review of Schick Hydro 5 Razor Cartridges!
Manalapan, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I will say they’re good blades but for the price, i wouldn’t recommend them. So many other blades on the market that are just as good and half the price. I refuse to pay $20+ for razor blades. 4 blade razor i feel work just as good.
These work well but they changed them and I now get razor bumps and ingrown hairs. I have used these razors for years and now I am not so much of a fan. The price is good and the product is okay.
As a bald guy by choice i take pride in a high quality razor and the feeling of my head being freshly shaven. These blades were a total game changer for me. I never have liked hair on my head. I'm not balding i just prefer being shaved cause it feels so much better. I was using other razors prior to trying these and other razors would irritate my scalp so bad i couldn't shave but every 3 days so when i seen a commercial for these i figured what would i have to lose by giving these bad boys a try right? So i purchased the Schick Hydro 5 Sense handle seperately and a box of these blades and i haven't looked back since. I now shave everyday with no problems or irritation whatsoever. I can use each blade 3 solid weeks straight everyday shaving my head and honestly i could shave more with each blade and probably have each blade last a month but i choose to replace them every third week just to be safe. The oil can comes in those little pockets on the blade is very moisturizing but it doesn't last very long but you don't need that anyway if you use a high quality shave gel with these blades (Edge Sensitive Skin Shave Gel works best for my skin) Gillette has nothing on these blades and believe me when i say these are the best blades you will ever find on the market. Such a shame i didn't discover these earlier.
Mulberry, FL
I Can Only Use This Brand It Doesn't Break My Skin Out.I Hate!Hate Hair On My Body!So I Don't Have It I Use This On My Legs & Pits & Arms:)I Love The Way My Skin Feels After A Fresh Shave With These & Make Sure You Sanatize Your Razor If Your Going To Use Mutiple Times You Can Get Your Money Worth:)
Saint Charles, MO
I once used my husband’s Schick Hydro 5 to shave my legs - I’ve since purchased my own and never looked back! I can’t find a women’s razor that leaves my legs as silky smooth without irritating my skin.
These are the only razors I use on my legs even though they are for men. Every other razor I have ever tried gave me nicks and cuts but not this one! This razor glides over your skin like butter and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. If you have not tried these razors you are missing out!
KIMBALL, MN
I have used this product for years, and will never change. This product gives a nice clean shave that lasts for days! It has the close shave trimmer as well. I purchase this product at Walmart. For the quality, it really has a great price. I highly recommend to others.
Burbank, CA
These are the best blades on the market but are so expensive. The five blades shave so closely and smoothly nothing matches these. They are hydrating and have the build in lotion for a smooth finish and these blades don’t cut you. They glide over elbow and knees and last a while but are really annoying and pricey to replace.
Irwin, PA
I love the Schick Hydro 5 razor! It's the best razor I have ever used, and I love the fact that you can buy these replaceable blades for it rather than buying a whole new razor.
I have used many brands of razors, and I find that men's razors work better than wonen's. These are the best I have found for my legs. Very smooth shave without any of the extra lotions and stuff that give me razor burn.