Schick Hydro 5 Razor Cartridges uploaded by Dana H.

BY SCHICK #48 in Men's Razors

Schick Hydro 5 Razor Cartridges: Hydrates throughout each shave Skin comfort system 5 ultra-glide blades with skin guards Lasts up to 2x as long as ordinary lubrication strips Hydrating gel reservoir, vitamin E and aloe Fliptrimmer

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
These are the best blades on the market but are so expensive. The five blades shave so closely and smoothly nothing matches these. They are hydrating and have the build in lotion for a smooth finish and these blades don’t cut you. They glide over elbow and knees and last a while but are really annoying and pricey to replace.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Can Only Use This Brand It Doesn't Break My Skin Out.I Hate!Hate Hair On My Body!So I Don't Have It I Use This On My Legs & Pits & Arms:)I Love The Way My Skin Feels After A Fresh Shave With These & Make Sure You Sanatize Your Razor If Your Going To Use Mutiple Times You Can Get Your Money Worth:)
Sara G.
Saint Charles, MO
I once used my husband’s Schick Hydro 5 to shave my legs - I’ve since purchased my own and never looked back! I can’t find a women’s razor that leaves my legs as silky smooth without irritating my skin.
Erin M.
These are the only razors I use on my legs even though they are for men. Every other razor I have ever tried gave me nicks and cuts but not this one! This razor glides over your skin like butter and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. If you have not tried these razors you are missing out!
Tara D.
Kimball, MN
I have used this product for years, and will never change. This product gives a nice clean shave that lasts for days! It has the close shave trimmer as well. I purchase this product at Walmart. For the quality, it really has a great price. I highly recommend to others.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
I love the Schick Hydro 5 razor! It's the best razor I have ever used, and I love the fact that you can buy these replaceable blades for it rather than buying a whole new razor.
I have used many brands of razors, and I find that men's razors work better than wonen's. These are the best I have found for my legs. Very smooth shave without any of the extra lotions and stuff that give me razor burn.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I use the Schick Hydro 5, Mach 3 by Gillette and Fusion 5 by Gillette. I like this and the Fusion 5 best. these blades are cheaper and last just as long though!
Jessica J.
I know this is advertised as a men's product however I love it!!! I highly recommend these!!! I've used the Quattro but this left my legs so much smoother!
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
My husband uses this razor and absolutely loves it. Such a smooth, clean shave which means I love it too. I've used it for my pits and legs too.