Schick Hydro 5 Razor Cartridges uploaded by Dana H.

BY SCHICK #45 in Men's Razors

Schick Hydro 5 Razor Cartridges: Hydrates throughout each shave Skin comfort system 5 ultra-glide blades with skin guards Lasts up to 2x as long as ordinary lubrication strips Hydrating gel reservoir, vitamin E and aloe Fliptrimmer

Buy on Walgreens*
Erin M.
Erin M.
These are the only razors I use on my legs even though they are for men. Every other razor I have ever tried gave me nicks and cuts but not this one! This razor glides over your skin like butter and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. If you have not tried these razors you are missing out!
I have used many brands of razors, and I find that men's razors work better than wonen's. These are the best I have found for my legs. Very smooth shave without any of the extra lotions and stuff that give me razor burn.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Such a close cut, I love men's razors the best! Legs are smooth and stay that way much longer than women's razors.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Blanchard, MI
Great razors! I prefer these ones over any other razor. They shave great and last a while.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
I know this is advertised as a men's product however I love it!!! I highly recommend these!!! I've used the Quattro but this left my legs so much smoother!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
I love the Schick Hydro 5 razor! It's the best razor I have ever used, and I love the fact that you can buy these replaceable blades for it rather than buying a whole new razor.
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I use the Schick Hydro 5, Mach 3 by Gillette and Fusion 5 by Gillette. I like this and the Fusion 5 best. these blades are cheaper and last just as long though!
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
My husband uses this razor and absolutely loves it. Such a smooth, clean shave which means I love it too. I've used it for my pits and legs too.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
My husband uses this brand and we have bought this valve pack before. it's easy to use and it's always great to have some on hand.
Carina S.
Carina S.
I love men's razors. They do a better job than womens and are much cheaper. These razors are great!