Schick Hydro 5 Razor

by Schick

#13 in Men's Razors

Hydrating Gel Reservoir - Lasts up to 2x as Long as Ordinary Lubrication Strips +5 Ultra Glide Blades with Skin Guards that smooth your skin to reduce irritation. Vitamin E & Aloe Flip trimmer: Flip top back Precisely trim Flip back and shave Contains: 1 Razor + 1 Cartridge Shaving Questions? 1-800-SHAVERS ;

Dose this one give a close shave without nicks or cuts ?
Does anyone else have their razor blades fall off of the bottom of the razor sometimes from just trying to shave ?
how well does this work for you
Start your review of Schick Hydro 5 Razor!
Amber E.
Godley, TX
My husband and I both use the Schick brand when it comes to razors. They are amazing. They don't give us razor burn or bumps. They glide smooth and my skin doesn't feel chapped after. I like that they are affordable too. We buy them in big packs from SAMs. I will keep repurchasing these as long as they keep making them.
Ashley S.
Smyer, TX
I know this is a mans razor but I just love it. My and my husband have this same kind and we just buy extra cartridges. It stays sharp for a long time and makes my legs so smooth!!
Bri S.
Shakopee, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a pretty good quality razor. I typically go for this one because it leaves my legs feeling soft with minimal ingrown hairs/ razor burn. I honestly hate shaving, but I still do it everyday and this razor makes it suck a little less. Schick Hydro 5 Razor
Jessica S.
Finally a his and hers! This razor is about the only thing we both agree on. Gentle enough for sensitive skin like his face but works hard enough it can be used on my legs. Blades leave a smooth shave everytime and last longer than most of my women's razors. Definitely reccomend!
Mrs. Marla B.
Jessup, PA
Schick Hydro 5 Razor uploaded by Mrs. Marla B.
#InfluensterMovember I am just going to get right to the point I have extremely thick hair on my legs and finding a razor that will let me have smooth legs for 2 or more days is next to impossible until, i discovered these in my husband toiletries.. I absolutely LOVE Schick Hydro 5 Razor I stalk up on these expecially with I get coupons definitely a MUST HAVE...
Stephanie L.
Ogden, UT
Love love LOVE this razor! After years of paying to much for women's razors that dull out fast and are way to expensive, I finally decided to buy men's razors instead. This just happen to be the one I picked up and I honestly couldn't be happier. The blades last forever and always make my legs feel super smooth, like I'm shaving with a brand new blade every time. Good by women's razors!
Amber P.
Fraziers Btm, WV
I love this razor.  I have purchased so many different types of razors and I always go back to my schick hydro 5.  This razor gives me a close shave, no stuble, and silky soft skin. I will absolutely continue to use these razors as they are fantastic.
Ashton  S.
Sedalia, MO
Our entire household uses this razor. We all love it and I love that I only have to buy 1 brand of refills and that I can get them in large quantities
Kristin J.
Great razor! Expensive for refills, but sometimes I just buy a new one and it usually comes with a few. I prefer the men's version. I do not care if my razor is pink. I do not need a razor marketed towards women. Men's razors do a better job. The 5 blade is best. Nice close shave. Works for a while without replacement of the blade.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 8
I’m definitely impressed! The other reviewers didn't lie- I could barely feel the razor on my skin. There was no pulling or snagging, no nicks, no slips, nothing. I only had to pass over each spot once, as the razor cut close and consistent. The conditioner rinsed right out of the blades, none of that goopy, hairy mess that sticks in between the blades of most. When I got out of the shower, my legs felt silky smooth. This one is most certainly a cut above the rest.