BY SCHICK #7 in Men's Razors

Hydrating Gel Reservoir - Lasts up to 2x as Long as Ordinary Lubrication Strips +5 Ultra Glide Blades with Skin Guards that smooth your skin to reduce irritation. Vitamin E & Aloe Flip trimmer: Flip top back Precisely trim Flip back and shave Contains: 1 Razor + 1 Cartridge Shaving Questions? 1-800-SHAVERS ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
This is the best razor I have ever used! The handle is super sturdy and travels nicely with a snap on case for the blade. The five blade tops are super smooth and don’t drag or get caught up on hair (as long as they are new and sharp) and I get a nice clean shave with no cuts. It’s the best!
Sara G.
Saint Charles, MO
I once used my husband’s razor to shave my legs - I’ve since purchased my own and never looked back! I can’t find a women’s razor that leaves my my legs so silky smooth without irritating my skin - highly recommend for both men and women!
Brenda H.
Im I the only women that uses men razors. I love to use this specially on special occasions. They do a better job then the girl ones. Also are inexpensive so its always good to have one. Yes i highly recommend.
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
The best razor for me to buy even over Gillette! It's expensive for 12 bucks a pop for one but they last forever! I've went through so many brands and this will forever be my go to disposable
Carrie W.
Salt Lake City
My husband and I switched to this razor about 1.5 years ago, and it has yet to disappoint!
I don't use girly razors, because I haven't found one that lasts, and I don't want to have to buy separate razors for my husband and I, because money is tight and razors definitely = money!

The Hydro 5 Razor has great moisturizers on it, and the blades and moisturizers tend to last us about 1.5-2 weeks each, which is absolutely amazing considering how much it's used every day between my husband and I.

So although the cartridges are a bit pricey at about $15 at Walmart, each refill set lasts us at least 1.5 months, so when you compare to what we would be spending for a lesser razor, it's a really great cost comparison. We highly recommend them!
Heath C.
This is BY FAR the best razor i have ever used! Since the first time shaving which was like 17 years ago lmao, i have been looking for a great razor and let me tell u that this is the only razor i will use until they make a better one!! It has 5 blades for an ultimately close shave and the moisturizing bar is great as well! It doesnt get better than this!! I 100% recommend this razor to any man who hasnt tried this one yet!! If u havent.....GET IT!!!
Crystal G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I’m definitely impressed! The other reviewers didn't lie- I could barely feel the razor on my skin. There was no pulling or snagging, no nicks, no slips, nothing. I only had to pass over each spot once, as the razor cut close and consistent. The conditioner rinsed right out of the blades, none of that goopy, hairy mess that sticks in between the blades of most. When I got out of the shower, my legs felt silky smooth.

This one is most certainly a cut above the rest.
Amber M.
This is the only razor I have been using for the past year or so.  I think that it gives a really close shave. I like that it has 5 blades. If you take care of it and keep it dry the razor lasts  awhile. You can often find the razor replacements on sale and there are often coupons in the paper which make these an affordable choice of refillable razors. Both my husband and I use this razor. It works for my legs just as well as it works for his beard.
Jamilyn B.
The best razor I have ever bought! My husband and I both use these after trying numerous brands, nothing compares or last longer. Makes my legs silky smooth without shaving cream, I just use a bar of soap! A little more than other brands, but I don't mind paying the difference because of the quality of the razor.
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband uses this razor and will not use anything else. He uses this about twice a week. Not sure why he likes this razor over others he is just stuck on tradition I suppose. He said he would recommend because his opinion means everything. Ugh men.
Crystal G.