Schick Hydro 5 Power Select Razor uploaded by Anna S.

BY SCHICK #74 in Men's Razors

Skin Comforting System Multi Speed Vibration Battery Life Indicator with Comfort Control Hydrating Gel Reservoir with Aloe and Vitamin E 5 Ultra Glide® Blades with skin guards that smooth your skin to reduce irritation Flip Trimmer: Flip top back. Precisely trim. Flip back & shave LED Digital Interface Multi-speed vibration : Low-Medium-High Battery Life Indicator Includes: 1 Power Razor. 1 Cartridge. 1 AAA Energizer Battery. see more...

Schick Hydro 5 Power Select Razor
  • "Recently I tried Schick Hydro Silk, I got it as a free sample from some website, and I did not lioke it because the shave wasn't very close." in 1 review
  • "The five blades are phenomenal!" in 1 review
Natalie M.
I ONLY use men’s razors when it comes to shaving. I find women’s razors have to much going on with the moisture strips and what not. They don’t get as clean or a shave. Now these razors have been my go two for about a year now and I don’t think I’m ever turning back. With the ability to buy these bad boys in bulk at Costco you’re sure to never be left with a du razor!
Kristen K.
I'm absolutely in love with this razor.The cartridges are cheaper than the ones for females. The shave is closer than any razor I've ever tried and I've tried tons of razors. Recently I tried Schick Hydro Silk, I got it as a free sample from some website, and I did not lioke it because the shave wasn't very close. I really like Hyrdo 5's three different setting vibrations, I think that plays a big role in the closeness of the shave. I wouldn't use any other razor. With some good shaving cream and after lotion, I definitely recommend this razor!
Nicholas B.
Cullman, AL
Amazing razors for being disposables. Couldn't believe how smooth and clean of a shave when I first used them. One of my favorites for sure. Not a bad price on them either. The loves how clean the shave is as well. No razor bumps or razor burn. With the hydrating aloe in them they revive your skin and leave it smooth. With sensitive skin I can only use certain razors and these are one of the best
Aimee M.
Chelsea , AL
This razor is awesome. I love that it has 5 blades, and the vibration helps to get a super close shave. I also love that the price is great. 5 cartridges costs less than 3 of the women's kinds. The moisturizing strip is pretty great too. It's not too thick like some of the women's razors I've come across which can keep you from getting a close shave.
Kelsey T.
Olympia, WA
I wanted to try out the power razor to see if it was any better than the original version. It's nice, but it doesn't make a whole lot of difference. I don't like the bulky handle and it is not worth the extra cost in my opinion. The Hydro 5 razors are amazing though and I won't use any other brand!
Tory M.
Mount holly, Nj
Obsession isn't even the word to describe it. I love this razor! The five blades are phenomenal! The vibrating help stand hair upright for the closest shave! My legs feel so smooth after shaving and the blades last a while! Never using any other razors again!
Dr. Tredell D.
Hampton, GA
This razor is one of the best I have used. I swear by this razor for my face and head. Gives me a clean smooth shave with not bumps or irritation. I have even used this razor without shaving cream and it still felt the same as if I had shaving cream.. only water. Great Razor!
Hannah A.
My husband has extremely sensitive skin. As you can tell by my profile picture, she shaves his head and face. This is the only razor that will not give him so much razor burn.
I have very sensitive skin therefore I am very picky about my razors. This one has won my full approval. I love it. It always leaves my skin smooth and, so far, I have never gotten a rash or irritation.
Anna S.
Weslaco, TX
Really love this razor one of the best I have ever tried. leaves skin feeling beyond soft and smooth. Don't have to worry about razor bumps or getting cut.

back