Schick Hydro 5 Gift Pack for Men, 1 ea uploaded by Dianne R.

BY SCHICK

Designed to Make Shaving a Smooth, Pleasurable Experience Schick Hydro Power Select Razor - Easy-grip Schick Hydro Power Select Razor is designed with three speed settings for a comfortable, custom shave that leaves your skin smooth and hydrates throughout each shave. It also features five blades with skin guards that glide effortlessly close to your skin, the wet shave razor includes a water-activated gel reservoir that helps reduce friction and irritation. The razor conveniently converts to an easy-to-use trimmer, while a handy battery life indicator lets you know when you need to replace the battery. Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel - If you ve got sensitive skin, shaving is no longer a necessary evil. Thanks to Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel. Its anti-irritation formula contains ingredients that prepare your skin for a close, comfortable shave and takes care of it with moisturi see more...

• Where can I get this? 8 Answers
  • Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad? 3 Answers
  • Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't f...6 Answers
April B.
Pinon, AZ
Bought this for my boyfriend and he says that it's the best and I think I'm going on buy him another.
Andrea C.
I know this is for men but I have used it and the razor works way better than any lady razor I use.
Kelly L.
Bought my husband this and started using it myself seems like men have better razors than women
Samantha R.
Deer park , TX
Get this every Christmas for my hubby. He loves the packaging and how nice everything is made.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I buy these for christmas for the men in my family and they love them. Shick is a great brand.
Lyndsae R.
This is a good set for the price and makes a nice gift. I just wish it came with more blades.
kelly j.
Got it at rite aid. Hubby liked it alot, hw already used the shave cream and the bag is cool
Elisa C.
Aguadilla
Its perfect for a gift. Its affordable and my dad uses it every day. The price is excellent.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I've bought a few of these for the past few years as Christmas gifts and the men love them.
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD
I got this schick hydro gift set for my husband and he loves it. I recommend this product.
Jodi B.
Where can you get the gift set like this?
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Where can I get this?
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't find this set anywhere. Any ideas.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
How is it compared to Gillette Max?
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad?