Schick Hydro 5 Gift Pack for Men, 1 ea uploaded by Dianne R.

BY SCHICK

Designed to Make Shaving a Smooth, Pleasurable Experience Schick Hydro Power Select Razor - Easy-grip Schick Hydro Power Select Razor is designed with three speed settings for a comfortable, custom shave that leaves your skin smooth and hydrates throughout each shave. It also features five blades with skin guards that glide effortlessly close to your skin, the wet shave razor includes a water-activated gel reservoir that helps reduce friction and irritation. The razor conveniently converts to an easy-to-use trimmer, while a handy battery life indicator lets you know when you need to replace the battery. Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel - If you ve got sensitive skin, shaving is no longer a necessary evil. Thanks to Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel. Its anti-irritation formula contains ingredients that prepare your skin for a close, comfortable shave and takes care of it with moisturi see more...

• Where can I get this? 8 Answers
  • Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad? 3 Answers
  • Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't f...6 Answers
Lisa B.
Central, SC
My boyfriend loved this last year,he wanted this year also.I didn't buy for his Christmas, just every now gift.
Tiffany C.
These are really great razors. I buy them for my husband but really they are for me. No cuts and last a while.
Krystle C.
Cincinnati, OH
Bought for my boyfriend and he lives this he uses it everyday and will be buying again forsure in the future!!
andrea n.
visalia ca
Brought this A few times for birthday gifts and Christmas gifts since i got like 8 brothers..they lobe it...
Chepa P.
Waco, TX
Me parece un kit muy completo ideal para un regalo tiene de todo,y elegante ala vez sería el kit perfecto
Miranda S.
Akron, CO
I use this for myself and absolutely love it! Such a smooth silky area once shaved with these products
Cortney W.
It's crazy how some things that's for men work better for women... I should have bought this for myself
Lynacy W.
Hico, TX
My fiance loves these. We were using the fusion provide but he switched to these. So far no complaints.
yenny g.
great for a christmas gift my dad loves this kinds of kits. so useful for them and alsi very affordble.
Janet G.
Lynwood, Ca
This is a perfect gift set for your bf ! Defenitely a good deal & the perfect shaving kit out there.
Jodi B.
Where can you get the gift set like this?
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Where can I get this?
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't find this set anywhere. Any ideas.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
How is it compared to Gillette Max?
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad?