Schick Hydro 5 Gift Pack for Men, 1 ea uploaded by Dianne R.

BY SCHICK

Designed to Make Shaving a Smooth, Pleasurable Experience Schick Hydro Power Select Razor - Easy-grip Schick Hydro Power Select Razor is designed with three speed settings for a comfortable, custom shave that leaves your skin smooth and hydrates throughout each shave. It also features five blades with skin guards that glide effortlessly close to your skin, the wet shave razor includes a water-activated gel reservoir that helps reduce friction and irritation. The razor conveniently converts to an easy-to-use trimmer, while a handy battery life indicator lets you know when you need to replace the battery. Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel - If you ve got sensitive skin, shaving is no longer a necessary evil. Thanks to Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel. Its anti-irritation formula contains ingredients that prepare your skin for a close, comfortable shave and takes care of it with moisturi see more...

• Where can I get this? 8 Answers
  • Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad? 3 Answers
  • Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't f...6 Answers
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
I got this for my SO for a Christmas present. He really enjoyed it and it was super affordable for everything that was included. 😄
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Buy this for the husband during the holidays definitely worth the buy and try for the value of it I highly recommend this to anyone
Alicia-Wade S.
I have this exact razor and LOVE IT! I have always had a hard time with finding a good quality razor and this one takes the cake!
Lorri-Ann K.
This is a nice Christmas gift for any guy in your life, brother, husband, son, father .You could also give it as a birthday gift.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
This is the perfect gift bag for the man in your life. Schick is a great brand of razors and I use them as well as my husband.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This looks like a great kit for the hubby on Christmas. He loves his schick razor and his skin feels so smooth after shaving
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
This is my favorite razor of all time . It gets the job done and leaves my skin feeling very soft and looking very healthy .
Candice C.
Selma, NC
What an amazing gift I got for my brother. He loved it and his face didn't even break out one bit after using it.
Valerie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Love schick hydro best razor I buy for my husband and for myself lol always leaves my legs feeling silky smooth.
Krystle C.
Cincinnati, OH
Bought for my boyfriend and he lives this he uses it everyday and will be buying again forsure in the future!!
Jodi B.
Where can you get the gift set like this?
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Where can I get this?
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't find this set anywhere. Any ideas.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
How is it compared to Gillette Max?
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad?