Schick Hydro 5 Gift Pack for Men, 1 ea uploaded by Dianne R.

BY SCHICK

Designed to Make Shaving a Smooth, Pleasurable Experience Schick Hydro Power Select Razor - Easy-grip Schick Hydro Power Select Razor is designed with three speed settings for a comfortable, custom shave that leaves your skin smooth and hydrates throughout each shave. It also features five blades with skin guards that glide effortlessly close to your skin, the wet shave razor includes a water-activated gel reservoir that helps reduce friction and irritation. The razor conveniently converts to an easy-to-use trimmer, while a handy battery life indicator lets you know when you need to replace the battery. Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel - If you ve got sensitive skin, shaving is no longer a necessary evil. Thanks to Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel. Its anti-irritation formula contains ingredients that prepare your skin for a close, comfortable shave and takes care of it with moisturi see more...

• Where can I get this? 8 Answers
  • Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad? 3 Answers
  • Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't find this...6 Answers
Samantha K.
Laurel, MD
Such a good deal! I always get these for my boyfriend for Christmas, and you save so much by buying the set instead of the items separately
Francel A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this gift set. Offarable and works good. My husband loves it. I love buying this around the holidays and giving them as presents.
rena g.
Goodyear, AZ
Perfect for men &women. Used this for my legs with the shaving cream and they were incredibly soft! Perfect little thinking of you gift.
Jessica B.
The Schick Hydro line is a good one. The razors work great and the creams are thick and work well.

This set makes a great Christmas gift.
Erin B.
West Union, SC
Love this set and you cannot beat the price of it, the plain razor heads are so expensive so you get such a deal when you get this set.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
Great price for the products I got this for my boyfriend and he just loved it he liked everything in it the razor was the best he said
Courtney N.
I know I'm a women but I like these razors. In my opinion guys razors work so much better than women's.!! && these work wonderfully.
Crystal S.
Conway, SC
I prefer to use these razors over ones designed for women hahaha. Seriously. Why are these so much better? Closer shave, softer legs!
Erin M.
Allen park, MI
Bought this kit for y boyfriend during the holidays and it gives him THE cleanest shave ever. I love how soft i makes his skin feel!
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Buy this for the husband during the holidays definitely worth the buy and try for the value of it I highly recommend this to anyone
Jodi B.
Where can you get the gift set like this?
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Where can I get this?
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't find this set anywhere. Any ideas.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
How is it compared to Gillette Max?
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad?