Schick Hydro 5 Gift Pack for Men, 1 ea uploaded by Dianne R.

BY SCHICK

Designed to Make Shaving a Smooth, Pleasurable Experience Schick Hydro Power Select Razor - Easy-grip Schick Hydro Power Select Razor is designed with three speed settings for a comfortable, custom shave that leaves your skin smooth and hydrates throughout each shave. It also features five blades with skin guards that glide effortlessly close to your skin, the wet shave razor includes a water-activated gel reservoir that helps reduce friction and irritation. The razor conveniently converts to an easy-to-use trimmer, while a handy battery life indicator lets you know when you need to replace the battery. Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel - If you ve got sensitive skin, shaving is no longer a necessary evil. Thanks to Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel. Its anti-irritation formula contains ingredients that prepare your skin for a close, comfortable shave and takes care of it with moisturi see more...

• Where can I get this? 8 Answers
  • Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad? 3 Answers
  • Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't f...6 Answers
Daisy A.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this pack for my boyfriend this past Christmas and he loved it! He says the razor was very good compared to other razors he's used ! He also really liked the shaving cream it came with! I would recommend this product for someone trying to find a gift for a guy !
yesika m.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
Es un empaque muy completo😊😊😊😊😊😊 super práctico de usar, contiene una afeitadora con una proporcionada hojilla y una espuma que nutre y suaviza tu pies, no permite infecciones y deja un agradable aroma
Lupitaa G.
Napa, CA
Personally I like Guy razors over Women's and this razor is amazing!! The blade is sharp and gets everything also my legs end up really smooth with the foam!
Kimberly A.
Stopover , KY
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. Stole the shaving cream out of it. Great product. Strong smell but I am in love with the way it makes my skin feel.
Alicia H.
Really like this for my boyfriend. Buying all these products separate are a little pricey. This pack is very affordable and that special someone will like it
Cristal B.
Wenatchee, WA
Always gotta grab a few of these for Christmas gifts!everyone I gift to loves them they gave a great smell and razors last a while there real sturdy!
Ary R.
Marietta, GA
These are awsome for shaving the razor itself is a very highly fabric its very sturdy product i would recomend not just to men but to woman as well
Tyler T.
Wonderful for African American consumers with razor bump problems and I purchased this from Walmart easy to apply and wonderful finish product !
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
This may say it's for men, but I use these because they shave my legs so much smoother than any other I've tried. These razors are the bomb!!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Yes, I know, I'm a girl and this is for (men). But I have used Schick and the razor doesn't get dull! I gave the other stuff to my friend lol
Jodi B.
Where can you get the gift set like this?
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Where can I get this?
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't find this set anywhere. Any ideas.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
How is it compared to Gillette Max?
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad?