Schick Hydro 5 Gift Pack for Men, 1 ea uploaded by Dianne R.

BY SCHICK

Designed to Make Shaving a Smooth, Pleasurable Experience Schick Hydro Power Select Razor - Easy-grip Schick Hydro Power Select Razor is designed with three speed settings for a comfortable, custom shave that leaves your skin smooth and hydrates throughout each shave. It also features five blades with skin guards that glide effortlessly close to your skin, the wet shave razor includes a water-activated gel reservoir that helps reduce friction and irritation. The razor conveniently converts to an easy-to-use trimmer, while a handy battery life indicator lets you know when you need to replace the battery. Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel - If you ve got sensitive skin, shaving is no longer a necessary evil. Thanks to Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel. Its anti-irritation formula contains ingredients that prepare your skin for a close, comfortable shave and takes care of it with moisturi see more...

• Where can I get this? 8 Answers
  • Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad? 3 Answers
  • Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't f...6 Answers
Kay M.
This is my most favotite razor!! I got it for my husband but ended up stealing it from him! It gives such a close shave without giving me a cut and is great for my sensitive skin! I was an venus user for years but this is more bang for my buck and ive been ususlly rhis religiously for over a year!! This set is a great value!!
Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
I bought it as a gift and it's a pretty good deal . Everything you need for travel and necessities. Great gift idea and it's packed very well with essentials. Seemed to be good price for what you get
Melissa S.
I know this is a man's shaver but who says us women can't use. I have a hard time finding a razor that give me a close shave and that doesn't give me razor bumps this does both. Love Schick hydro.
Jodi B.
My husband loves the Schlick Hydro! He says it's the closest shave he has ever had and it leaves his skin soft and smooth without any razor burn! Definitely a must try for me!
Melissa B.
Such a great gift pack for been! I always find these type of gift packs at my local drug stores! They are really great value. Affordable and coves with great products!
Gee G.
Clifton, CO
Bought a similar package for my dad and.brother last year and they absolutely loved it I recommend it for any man in your life as a Christmas or birthday present:)
Alexius S.
Oswego, NY
I bought this for my fiancé and he loves it! His face was so smooth and it was such a close shave! Now that's all he will use. He didn't think he would like it as much as he did! Definitely an amazing product!
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
Excellent gift idea for dad or husband. I also like getting them for myself because men's razors are so much better than women's, they tend to last lots longer than women's.
Natalia Y.
Modesto, CA
Bought this for my bf and he likes it. He says it works great for the cost it is. He always buys it himself now fause it's very affordable and easy to use and glides great! Great set for a great price
Daisy A.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this pack for my boyfriend this past Christmas and he loved it! He says the razor was very good compared to other razors he's used ! He also really liked the shaving cream it came with! I would recommend this product for someone trying to find a gift for a guy !
Jodi B.
Where can you get the gift set like this?
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Where can I get this?
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't find this set anywhere. Any ideas.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
How is it compared to Gillette Max?
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad?