Schick Hydro 5 Gift Pack for Men, 1 ea uploaded by Dianne R.

BY SCHICK

Designed to Make Shaving a Smooth, Pleasurable Experience Schick Hydro Power Select Razor - Easy-grip Schick Hydro Power Select Razor is designed with three speed settings for a comfortable, custom shave that leaves your skin smooth and hydrates throughout each shave. It also features five blades with skin guards that glide effortlessly close to your skin, the wet shave razor includes a water-activated gel reservoir that helps reduce friction and irritation. The razor conveniently converts to an easy-to-use trimmer, while a handy battery life indicator lets you know when you need to replace the battery. Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel - If you ve got sensitive skin, shaving is no longer a necessary evil. Thanks to Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel. Its anti-irritation formula contains ingredients that prepare your skin for a close, comfortable shave and takes care of it with moisturi see more...

• Where can I get this? 8 Answers
  • Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad? 3 Answers
  • Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't f...6 Answers
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
Love this set! I buy multiple sets when I see them around Christmas time for all the men in my family as well as myself! It's a well rounded set with everything you need for shaving and is great for traveling. The cost is super efficient at 9.99 at stores such as Walgreens, Walmart, etc...
Casey P.
Vale, NC
Bought this as a gift for Christmas for my husband. Comes with razor and extra blade and shave cream. Says it works good and I have been known to use my husbands razor too.
Ally H.
Tucson, AZ
I use men's razors because all of my friends do. That probably seems weird but it's some conspiracy that you get a closer shave since they are meant for the face. I actually have this exact set and I really like it! I have very sensitive baby skin that breaks out the second anything touches it. These razors work really well and I get a very close shave. I keep buying them and will continue to purchase until something better comes along!
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I have bought this for my husband he says that this razor is not the best razor he's ever used he said that the razor could have been more sharper felt more Dell also told me that for the price it was a good razor but not the best he's ever used the other products and it was the Shaving gel and that also did not come up to par for him
Tori P.
I stole my husbands razor for awhile and just finally bought my own one of these. My husband shaves his head everyday and swears by this razor for a smooth shave. I don't shave that often but I get amaze results with this razor! Especially with how sensitive my skin is
Farren A.
Pensacola, FL
I bought this for myself thinking I would get a better shave than with a women's razor . It was comparable to most and easy to use . I feel like the blade got dull pretty fast for the price . I probably wouldn't buy again
Shwie M.
I always get this razor when Sam's Club has it. I have sensitive everything, and I've never ever gotten razor burn from these. I love them. I also only have to shave my legs like once a week with these razors.
Stormy D.
York, PA
Ive used the razor and gel in this kit, eventhough its for men it works great for women too. I find that mens products are usually cheaper in comparison to the ones geared towards women and work just as well.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Best razor ever . My husband shaves almost every day and this razor is great !!there is no irritating on the skin which is a big plus when it comes to razors . Price is decent but definitely worth it !!
Andrea L.
['Fremont', ''], CA
I love this shaver! Although I am a woman I have always used men's shavers as I feel like it gives me a better and closer shave. I buy Schick hydo razors and blades at Walmart as it is the cheapest at that store!
Jodi B.
Where can you get the gift set like this?
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Where can I get this?
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't find this set anywhere. Any ideas.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
How is it compared to Gillette Max?
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad?