Schick Hydro 5 Gift Pack for Men, 1 ea uploaded by Dianne R.

BY SCHICK

Designed to Make Shaving a Smooth, Pleasurable Experience Schick Hydro Power Select Razor - Easy-grip Schick Hydro Power Select Razor is designed with three speed settings for a comfortable, custom shave that leaves your skin smooth and hydrates throughout each shave. It also features five blades with skin guards that glide effortlessly close to your skin, the wet shave razor includes a water-activated gel reservoir that helps reduce friction and irritation. The razor conveniently converts to an easy-to-use trimmer, while a handy battery life indicator lets you know when you need to replace the battery. Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel - If you ve got sensitive skin, shaving is no longer a necessary evil. Thanks to Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel. Its anti-irritation formula contains ingredients that prepare your skin for a close, comfortable shave and takes care of it with moisturi see more...

• Where can I get this? 8 Answers
  • Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad? 3 Answers
  • Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't f...6 Answers
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this razor I stole it from my boyfriend a long time ago and haven't looked back since the shave is deep and the moisture bar on top leaves a smooth legs without any irritation... Also doesn't dull for a long time or become rusted unlike other razors.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Gifted this to my husband and he was very thankful! It has all you need in one package and very affordable price. We both have used this brand for years and would never stray. Definitely a good buy for any man in your life!
Lizeth D.
Silver Spring, MD
I gave this to my boyfriend and he loved it. He told me that he could always use a new taser and shaving cream, this also has a bag which helps him when traveling. I would give this to him everyday but that's just gonna get boring.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I love gift sets so much more, then buying full sithezes. Cuz you always get better deals and it gives you a chance to try out product before paying more for a full regular size!
Sandy C.
This product is very valuable because my guy friend gave it to my brother and the razer works awesome and it's great gift for men's because it gives them shamppo and razer and stuff they really need yes
Angel W.
Franklin, PA
Great Gift Pack!
I use and love the men's Schick Hydro razor every day, and it gives such a great, close shave.
I quit using women's razors two years ago, thanks to my fiancee when I ran out of razors. He gave me one of his, and I've never looked back!
Abbie C.
I'm a female and ever since I used my boyfriend razor three years ago the first time I showered at his place, I've never used another brand of razor again. This is the only razor I'll EVER buy. Whether you get three blade or 5 blade, it gets the job done and one razor will last you at least a month. The whole kit alone is amazing, I bought it as a tiny stocking gift during Christmas time for my boyfriend and he was very happy. Best shaving cream, best razors, best company. Would definitely buy again .
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I bought this for my man as a gift. He actually really like the razor & shaving cream. He ran out of the shaving cream & bought a 2nd bottle on his own. That's how much he liked it. Great gift for any man.
María S.
The entire kit is amazing, I think to buy for Christmas my boyfriend, I know you will be happy because you love this product. Best shaving cream, shaving razors best, better company. Definitely buy. Best shave ever. My boyfriend shave almost every day and this razor is large, non-irritating to the skin. Baccesible the price is worth I purchase it. It is a good gift for couples.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
Love this set! I buy multiple sets when I see them around Christmas time for all the men in my family as well as myself! It's a well rounded set with everything you need for shaving and is great for traveling. The cost is super efficient at 9.99 at stores such as Walgreens, Walmart, etc...
Jodi B.
Where can you get the gift set like this?
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Where can I get this?
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't find this set anywhere. Any ideas.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
How is it compared to Gillette Max?
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad?