Schick Hydro 5 Gift Pack for Men, 1 ea uploaded by Dianne R.

BY SCHICK

Designed to Make Shaving a Smooth, Pleasurable Experience Schick Hydro Power Select Razor - Easy-grip Schick Hydro Power Select Razor is designed with three speed settings for a comfortable, custom shave that leaves your skin smooth and hydrates throughout each shave. It also features five blades with skin guards that glide effortlessly close to your skin, the wet shave razor includes a water-activated gel reservoir that helps reduce friction and irritation. The razor conveniently converts to an easy-to-use trimmer, while a handy battery life indicator lets you know when you need to replace the battery. Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel - If you ve got sensitive skin, shaving is no longer a necessary evil. Thanks to Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel. Its anti-irritation formula contains ingredients that prepare your skin for a close, comfortable shave and takes care of it with moisturi see more...

• Where can I get this? 8 Answers
  • Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad? 3 Answers
  • Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't f...6 Answers
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I've bought a few of these for the past few years as Christmas gifts and the men love them.
damari m.
Laredo, TX
i love using razors they are good and easy to use the rest i gave it to my boyfriend lol
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
Makes a great gift! My husband loved his and I'm definitely going to buy this again!!
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
I like this a lot for myself and the razors last longer than mine do. I recommend it.
LORI M.
Salem, OR
I bought this for my huband. He uses it every day. He said he wont use another brand.
christine C.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great docking stuffer or supplementary gift for someone in your family.
Jamie G.
Bought this for my fiancé. He loves the razor. The kit was a very good value!
Jasmine B.
Powell River, BC
I love using men's razors for two reasons. One, they cost less. And two, they works better! I think they give a closer shave. These are my favourite razors hands down!
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
When these go on sale at shoppers of Walmart these are so worth the money! Men's razors are much better than the women's and these usually go on sale for the price of the razor itself or sometimes cheaper!
Gema G.
TORONTO, ON
I get these all the time for my dad brother hubby there great they do meet my expectations it's a nice big box with products that men need that man use that man want some of them are travel size an cheap I would say 10 to 15 bucks depends where u buy them
Jodi B.
Where can you get the gift set like this?
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Where can I get this?
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't find this set anywhere. Any ideas.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
How is it compared to Gillette Max?
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad?