Schick Hydro 5 Gift Pack for Men, 1 ea uploaded by Dianne R.

BY SCHICK

Designed to Make Shaving a Smooth, Pleasurable Experience Schick Hydro Power Select Razor - Easy-grip Schick Hydro Power Select Razor is designed with three speed settings for a comfortable, custom shave that leaves your skin smooth and hydrates throughout each shave. It also features five blades with skin guards that glide effortlessly close to your skin, the wet shave razor includes a water-activated gel reservoir that helps reduce friction and irritation. The razor conveniently converts to an easy-to-use trimmer, while a handy battery life indicator lets you know when you need to replace the battery. Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel - If you ve got sensitive skin, shaving is no longer a necessary evil. Thanks to Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel. Its anti-irritation formula contains ingredients that prepare your skin for a close, comfortable shave and takes care of it with moisturi see more...

• Where can I get this? 8 Answers
  • Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad? 3 Answers
  • Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't find this...6 Answers
Brittany S.
Dublin, OH
This is literally the best razor I have ever used. I have never liked women's razors and found that the men's versions tend to work better. I purchased mine over and over again at Target. These razors give me the smoothest shave. I never feel irritated or have those unsightly razor rashes when I use the Schick Hydro razors! Will purchase again!
Heath C.
This is my all time favorite manual razor! It has a great lather strip and keeps a really close shave! Until schick makes a better razor this will be the only one that i purchase!! Def recommend! Great razor and even better if u use it with the hydro shave gel!!
Kelli C.
Cleveland , MS
As a female, I have used the Schick Hydro raising and products for well over five years. I just can't seem to find a female razor that works out great as this does. I have supersensitive skin and I absolutely love the close shave I get from it
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I have bought this for my husband he says that this razor is not the best razor he's ever used he said that the razor could have been more sharper felt more Dell also told me that for the price it was a good razor but not the best he's ever used the other products and it was the Shaving gel and that also did not come up to par for him
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love this razor even though it's for men I use them because I think they work so much better than women's razors do and leaves my skin so soft after shaving and not any razor burns I highly recommend men's razors over women's any day
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
High quality product. This not only is affordable, but widely available at most retailers during the holidays. Its also very chock ful of moisture and smells great too!
MikayMouse Club H.
Westport, CT
Ok the pink tax is soooo overrated. Like I am sick of having to pay more for female products simply because they're pink or "made for women". So I finally invested in this "men's" pack of razors and fell in love. They give the closest shave (even when you need to quickly dry shave) and are cheaper than most high end "female" razors. I definitely recommend!!
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
My fiance has this and I tried it out on my legs in the shower one day. It left them so soft and silky for days! Mens razors work way better than womans do in my opinion. It truly did get a close shave with little effort. I don't recall having to go over the same spots on my legs twice.
Sarah G.
I bought this for my boyfriend but ended up using it myself lol. I love men's razors. They are so much better than women's. This razor gives a close soft shave and the shaving cream makes my skin feel ridiculously soft. I just make sure to wash with some scented body wash afterwards so I don't end up smelly like a man haha.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
I love this gift set. I actually bought one for myself and use it daily! I find that men's razors work better...they also cost less! I would recommend this set to anyone. It's a great gift and can be found at your local Walmart! Especially around the holidays.
Jodi B.
Where can you get the gift set like this?
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Where can I get this?
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Looking for this for my hubby for Christmas and I can't find this set anywhere. Any ideas.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
How is it compared to Gillette Max?
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Esto quedaría bien para un regalo de navidad?