BY SCHICK #65 in Men's Razors

Schick Hydro 5 Disposables Razors: 5 ultra glide blades with skin guards that reduce friction between the skin and cartridge for less irritation Hydrating gel reservoir lasts up to two times as long as ordinary lubrication strips Hydrates throughout each shave Vitamin E and aloe see more...

James E.
Tomah, WI
A little spendy for a disposable but worth the price. You may not always be able to find these at your local drug or grocery store, especially if you live in a smaller town but if you see this product, grab one and try it yourself.
Cody C.
Apple grove, WV
Love these razors. Keep my face smooth and give me a nice clean cut that lasts. Affordable but could be a little cheaper.
Chelsea H.
Spokane valley
Works great! Nice smooth silky legs after use. Can find anywhere you grocery shop. Affordable and long lasting . Never cut myself and work better than other brands
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
They say these are a men's razor, but I really love using them on my legs. They have a hydrating gel as well as skin guards to further protect skin, which means no bumps on your legs! I'd totally recommend these to either men or women!
Janine C.
I love using these razors. I'm not sure why they are marketed only for men, I guess because they are blue, but I use them as a woman and they work perfectly fine. I like that they have more razors than your typical disposable and they also have a really nice soft gel at the top. They also have a simple cover, which for some reason was a little bit hard for me to get on in the shower after using them, but thats just a real small thing. They seem to last for a while even though they are disposables and they are at a good price in the store.
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
I've been cheap razors that work better than these from the 99 cent store I feel like these razors are extremely expensive for no reason because when I use them they don't even reach all the way down my husband says the same thing it's not a bad razor but like I said if I buy a $0.99 razor that works better than this disposable razor I probably just go with the $0.99 razors
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
I love these razors they never give me bumps and always leave my skin feeling good
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
I have the pink one! Was kind of neverous about using it but it worked awesome. The blades are super sharp and dont dull so quick.
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
I do prefer men's razors over women's razors. These are 5 blade but still tend to leave little nics in me.
Jill W.
Temple, GA
Leaves skin feeling really smoothe and soft. Easy to hold and doesn’t hurt while shaving