BY SCHICK #31 in Men's Razors

New Hydrating Gel Reservoir +5 Ultra Glide Blades with Skin Guards that smooth your skin to reduce irritation. Vitamin E & Aloe Flip trimmer: Flip top back to precisely trim sides Contains: 1 Razor + 2 Cartridges Shaving Questions? 1-800-SHAVERS ; see more...

Schick Hydro 5 Blade Razor + 2 Cartridges
  • "It really get's a close shave and the hydrating strip really helps the razor glide over your skin really smoothly. " in 3 reviews
  • "Have never even had to use shaving cream, and have had not razor burn or even cuts." in 1 review
  • "It gives you a very close shave with no razor burn." in 1 review
  • "I can use this razor with or without shaving cream without developing razor burn. " in 1 review
Bailey R.
Sylvester, GA
Although I am a girl, I prefer using a men's razor rather than a women's razor, so Schick's Hydro 5 blade razor is perfect for me. It gives me such a smooth, clean shave each time I use it. I would definitely recommend this razor to both men and women.
Keren G.
I love using men's razors I feel like they are designed better than women's. This one is for sure one of the best ones I've used its sharp and gets all the hair in one pass. It last for multiple uses and you can purchase them pretty much everywhere.
Kirsten R.
Love this razor. I use it to shave all my unwanted hair. The blades stay sharp a long time, and I use it at least three times a week. It is a great moisturizer without leaving the slimy feeling some razors leave. Great product for the price!
Rhianon L.
Wahiawa, HI
This thing is amazing!! Ive used so many different razors an this one is byfar the best!!
Briana G.
Smithfield , VA
My husband and I both only use these razors, we buy the huge pack at Costco, we tried dollar shave club and Harry’s but nothing touches how smooth of a shave you get with the hydro 5 razor, the blades also stayed sharp much longer on this razor than the others.
Hannah L.
I am currently using this razor and I love it! I tend to buy men's razors because they are just so much better and this one is no exception. It shaves really smoothly, and one cartridge lasts for weeks. And I also love the lubricating strip, you don't even need to use shaving cream 👍🏻
Danielle R.
Ok so this is going to sound strange but I love this razor I have used it for years. I works so much better then female razors. I get a close shave and my legs are always soft and smooth. it glides with out pulling the skin I also have less irritation after using it. the cost is so much cheaper them female razors =)
Amanda C.
I initially bought these razors for my husband, but after trying them out myself I found that they soon became my favorite as well. It gives you a very close shave with no razor burn. The blades do not dull quickly, which is a great plus. They are a little costly but worth the extra money.
Dallas S.
Dayton, OH
I feel that the aloe and vitamin e gel reservoir helps greatly with my sensitive skin. It is usually uncomfortable to shave once my facial hair get a little long so I have to use the electric trimmer first and then shave. This was not the case with the Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive razor.
Colleen A.
Stratford, CT
This is by far my favorite razor on the market. "Women's" razors just don't do the trick. The Hydro 5 delivers a smooth and very close shave. The blades also stay sharp for a long time. I can use this razor with or without shaving cream without developing razor burn.