Schick Hydro 5 Blade Razor

by Schick

#17 in Men's Razors

UltraGlide blades with skin guards that reduce irritation. The skin guards provide more points of contact on the skin creating a flatter, smoother surface to shave. Advanced Lubrication For Effortless Glide and Hydration. Hydro has a deep reservoir full of 100% pure conditioner that lasts up to three times longer. The water activated skin conditioner releases aloe-enriched lubrication as you shave.

What are your thoughts on this?
Start your review of Schick Hydro 5 Blade Razor!
Emmanuel H.
Rochester, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I LOVE these razors. They are my go to when shaving. Perfect feeling skin and no cuts after shaving. I definitely recommend these if you cut yourself when shaving. 5 blades also makes shaving a quick and simple process.
Yeisa R.
Gainesville, FL
My husband LOVES this razor! It always gives him a clean cut with no irritation. He would always have to look for an ointment of some kind for the irritation after shaving and this id the only one that has not give him the tough time! We love it!
valerie S.
Bakersfield, CA
Me and my husband use these I won't use no other razors, these Razors are the only ones that give me the feeling of a close shave plus the top part of razor flips back for a even closers shave.
Christina  B.
Cheyenne, WY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Incredibly close shave, incredibly smooth. The five blade system is perfect for shaving hard to shave areas without nicks or ingrown hairs.
Bonnie P.
Flatonia, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these razors. They give me a close shave every single time. They are pretty affordable too.
Mallory T.
Sterlington, LA
Highly priced but the only thing we buy!! Love them. Long lasting smooth legs compared to any razor I have ever bought
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 8
I think these are the best blades ever. They last forever and are the smoothest. Far superior to any Gillette product.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
Sun Valley , CA
Very sharp razor but doesn't pull or tug at my skin. Doesn't irritate my skin. Works great!
Ellie R.
Chatsworth, CA
This is the best razor for sensitive skin. My husband loves this for shaving. I prefer using this razor to most women's razors because it doesn't leave my sensitive skin with razor bumps. Highly recommend this even for women.
Torie P.
Belleville, MI
I use this razor instead of a women's razor and I love it. It is such a nice close shave and prevents razor burn. I like how smooth the blade is and it prevents dry skin. Defiantly would recommend this to anyone