Schick Hydro 3 Value Pack 1 Razor + 4 Cartridges uploaded by Angela M.

BY SCHICK #68 in Men's Razors

Schick® Hydro 3 Value Pack 1 Razor +4 Cartridges!

Shaves better than Mach 3 and at a better price. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan M.
This is a really nice starter and refresher pack to get a new handle and some blades to replace with. The handle is high quality and fits the 5 blades too but honestly I would just upgrade to the 5 because the blades work better and last longer even though they’re a lot more expensive.
Kristin R.
Fair Oaks, CA
These razors are great. They stay sharp for a really long time, and are great for sensitive skin. I can get irritations really easy with a lot of the other brands, I’ve never had a problem with these. My only drawback would be the price. Why are razors so expensive?
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
These are very sharp they work for my husbands facial hair and he’s got a lot. I like these for myself too, they are sharp for a while which I like some after the first use get thrown away but there go a few rounds. We replace as often as needed and have stuck to this brand for a while since my husband is picky about shavers
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
This is my go to razor! It delivers a smooth shave without giving me razor burn. Also the price is perfect for the amount of razors you get. Seriously, you get 4 razors in this value pack for $9! Hell yeah!!!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Have Been Using This Specific Razor Forever!! Works Great Close Smoothe Finish:) Doesn't Leave Razor Bumps & Great Price:) Sometimes You May Find A Coupon Which Makes These Even Sweeter! You Wont Find A Better Razor That Lasts & Isnt Pricey:)
DesiRae C.
Brandon, FL
Great product provides a close shave that definitely delivers your desired look. Doesn't leave razor rash or in grown hairs so I'm pleasantly pleased with this product. Will definitely buy again!
Katie W.
Pickerington, OH
I stole my husband razor and it's the best thing I've ever done. The blades last a really long time and I don't have to shave everyday
Emily S.
Cleveland , TN
Love these razors!! They get so close to the skin!! I love them for summer time!! And they're disposable so they're easy to use!!
Julian C.
Del Valle, TX
This razor really does the job well! I've never been cut by a razor and it glides effortlessly. Would recommend to everyone!
Ashley S.
Toledo, OH
I love these razors i got them for a good price by couponing and they do their job almost like a non disposable razor.