Schick Hydro 3 Value Pack 1 Razor + 4 Cartridges uploaded by Angela M.

BY SCHICK #65 in Men's Razors

Schick® Hydro 3 Value Pack 1 Razor +4 Cartridges!

Shaves better than Mach 3 and at a better price. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
These are very sharp they work for my husbands facial hair and he’s got a lot. I like these for myself too, they are sharp for a while which I like some after the first use get thrown away but there go a few rounds. We replace as often as needed and have stuck to this brand for a while since my husband is picky about shavers
Kristin R.
Fair Oaks, CA
These razors are great. They stay sharp for a really long time, and are great for sensitive skin. I can get irritations really easy with a lot of the other brands, I’ve never had a problem with these. My only drawback would be the price. Why are razors so expensive?
Angela M.
brunswick, GA
This is my go to razor! It delivers a smooth shave without giving me razor burn. Also the price is perfect for the amount of razors you get. Seriously, you get 4 razors in this value pack for $9! Hell yeah!!!
Jenn W.
Master Groomer Expert
This is my all time favorite shaving cream for my man !! It’s very inexpensive, makes his lface very smooth Just works so good! Love it!
Emily S.
Cleveland , TN
Love these razors!! They get so close to the skin!! I love them for summer time!! And they're disposable so they're easy to use!!
Ashley S.
I love these razors i got them for a good price by couponing and they do their job almost like a non disposable razor.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Master Groomer Expert
I buy this for my husband he doesn’t shave until springtime (kind of like me) but these do a very effective job for him
heather m.
E Liverpool, OH
I love these razors! they are affordable and leave skin feeling soft and smooth. will be using again.
Julian C.
Claremont, CA
This razor really does the job well! I've never been cut by a razor and it glides effortlessly. Would recommend to everyone!
DesiRae C.
Brandon, FL
Great product provides a close shave that definitely delivers your desired look. Doesn't leave razor rash or in grown hairs so I'm pleasantly pleased with this product. Will definitely buy again!